Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For all you Pirates/Rolling Stones fans :

Keith Richards To Star in 'Pirates III'

06/27/2006 2:00 PM, Yahoo! Music
Dotmusic

Keith Richards will star in the third Pirates Of The Caribbean film, it has been confirmed.

The Rolling Stones legend was scheduled to appear in the imminent second instalment of the movie series, as the father of Johnny Depp's character Captain Jack Sparrow.

However, filming for Dead Man's Chest went ahead without him as the Stones took their Bigger Bang tour around the world.

At a press gathering for the new movie this weekend in Beverly Hills, it was confirmed by producer Jerry Bruckheimer and writer Ted Elliot that Richards will star in the third movie, At World's End.

Bruckheimer, joking about the recent fall from a coconut tree in Fiji was saw Keith undergo brain surgery, said: "I think we worked out some dates, as long as he doesn't fall out of any more trees."

Meanwhile, Elliot commented: "Keith Richards was never intended to be in Pirates II. He is supposed to be in III. Johnny wanted him in but there was just no room in the story in II. But there is in III. According to the press, he's in he's out he's in he's out, I honestly think people made that up."

Very cool, huh?! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

Well, with Jamie, he/she will have a lot to live up to, but you'll adore him/her no matter what they look like, and you'll think they are the most beautiful thing ever. :happy:

Sarah keeps telling me it's a good thing I stopped at her, because no other kid could have lived up to her greatness. :rolleyes: :wink: But she's probably right. :lol:

I do need to talk to him, to tell him where I stand. And he'll either accept it, or he won't. :shrug: I'm at an okay place now, I can go on without him.

Sarah :love: If i have a daughter i hope i'm as lucky as you

Of course i will, how could i not love a half Irish Baby?? :shrug:

:help:

Elevation's making their show on the 8th an all request show, and I can't decide what to request (and we only get one request per person!) :scream:

In chronological order, the songs I'm considering are:
An Cat Dubh
MLK
Running To Stand Still/Trip Through Your Wires/Mothers Of The Disappeared
God Part II/Silver And Gold
LIB
HMTMKMKM
Stay/Lemon
Discotheque
Kite
OOTS

:help:

GUESS WHAT?!?!!!!! AP TEST SCORES CAME OUT EARLY AND I GOT 4'S ON EVERYTHING!!!! (5 is the highest, 3 is passing) I'M SO HAPPY!!!! MY FRIEND AND I WERE ON THE PHONE SCREAMING BECAUSE WE BOTH GOT 4'S!!

:happy: :happy: :D :love: :happy: :bow: :drool:

*points up* Any suggestions as to what song from that list I should request? The only ones I haven't heard them sing are Silver And Gold, Lemon and Discotheque..

:hmm: Am I :evil: enough to request Discotheque? :hmm:

I'm going to get my tattoo on Thursday! :hyper:

mytat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom