Pleban Girls Party - Searching the sky for the Brightest Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri! :hyper: Yeah! :applaud:

bono-unshaven.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
:

You just watch......everyone will disappear now! :grumpy:

:lmao:

Despite my laying out terms in our last e-mail, he wants to see me again.

We didn't exactly have an in-depth conversation stating that he agrees to the terms...but he wants to see me. In vited me over to "watch a movie."

What do I do?? :scream:

Good evening girls! :hyper: :D

VP as long as you are okay with taking a chance of him being a goof ball I say go for it. :D

MBS said:
If you think he's going to follow the terms you laid out. And if it's what you want. The I suppose you should/can go. And once you get there, stick to your guns.
:hug:

WHo am I to give advice anyway? :lol:

I'm just shocked.

I basically outlined just now on the phone what I was trying to tell him in the e-mail. He didn't say much...just that he understood. He's more of the strong, silent type as opposed to Mr. Emotional, heart on his sleeve...think Larry vs. Bono. :lol:

The last time we had one of these e-mail ultimatums, I think it was about 6 months before we talked again...this has only been a week.

I wish I could be stronger and tell you you deserve something better; but I'm having a really lonely night and I would run over there so fast, (if I had a guy like that even, in my life) that you'd barely hear me say goodbye

I know what it is to be lonely and to want to take comfort wherever and however you can get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom