Pleban Girls Party - Searching the sky for the Brightest Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono6.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:mad: :angry:

I've actually heard that one already. With it getting so much longer in the back now, and then trying to keep it flat on top :hmm: I can see how such an optical illusion could happen :)

I still like the hair. I wouldn't mind seeing a pony-tail :shifty:

Yes, it was the longer hair at the back that did it.......

:hmm:
Pony tail could be nice.......
B looked good with that short pony tail....from some of those vertigo era pics, when they were at that industrial site or whatever? :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:mad: :angry:

I've actually heard that one already. With it getting so much longer in the back now, and then trying to keep it flat on top :hmm: I can see how such an optical illusion could happen :)

I still like the hair. I wouldn't mind seeing a pony-tail :shifty:

I wouldn't mind seeing it like it was in Toronto that day. :drool: :drool: A bit of gel, but light on it...so that blond highlights come through, and it didn't look flat. :drool: :drool:

good morning :yawn:

I've been up since 5 :crack: I woke up and then I had so much running through my mind that I couldn't fall back asleep :banghead:

talk to you girls later :wave:

*is mad because every other :censored: school district in the country is off for Colombus Day and Florida is so backwards that we aren't off :mad:*

sami0201 said:
good morning :yawn:

I've been up since 5 :crack: I woke up and then I had so much running through my mind that I couldn't fall back asleep :banghead:

talk to you girls later :wave:

*is mad because every other :censored: school district in the country is off for Colombus Day and Florida is so backwards that we aren't off :mad:*

None of the schools up here is closed either, if that makes you feel any better :hug:

Hello, Hello...anyone here?

Good morning, good mor-ning!!!! It's still rainy here in Manhattan, but it's still a sunshiny day because Our Boys are in town! I'm debating trying to get a walk-up ticket tonight...oh, who am I kidding...if I have the money, I'm going to do just that!!!

:wave:

Anyone around?

Damn my head hurts :mad:

My friend gave me a gig ticket to sell for tonight and I was very unsuccessful, i was planning to sell it on the street but....I lost it :uhoh:

I'm going to have a fun time explaining that :lol:

New Boy is a very strange specimen. He was ignoring me last night on MSN but was all over me in college today...but then I seen him later on and he walked straight passed me :shrug:...maybe he should wear his glasses at all times :yes:

There's a thought :drool:

The gig should be good tonight...I'm gonna mosh my ass out even with a headache :lol:

Well unless y'all come online before 4:30 I'll be with you later on tonight! :heart:

Diane L said:
Hello, Hello...anyone here?

Good morning, good mor-ning!!!! It's still rainy here in Manhattan, but it's still a sunshiny day because Our Boys are in town! I'm debating trying to get a walk-up ticket tonight...oh, who am I kidding...if I have the money, I'm going to do just that!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink:

I have seriously to do a wash so i have nice clothes to wear outsde MSG! :lmao:
and MUST do some serious cleaning...
so I''ll be ot there in the aft & after show.

But Tues &/or Friday I'm gonna try for a cancallation seat GA!!! :begging:

of course i'll be outside in the afternoon & after the show!

Diane I'll look for you ..........

U2Girl1978 said:
Hiya BG, I'm great. How's it going with you?

Aside from the virus and lack of new boy im doing ok :D

But I just got another mysterious *adding* on my msn, so I started talking to him and he was fine...really jealous cos of the gig :giggle:...then he turns round and says "do yano adam yeah?...from media."

T'is new boy's best mate! :hyper:

He's equally as fine but new boy is the one im after :evil:

So I said that I knew him, and sat next to him before he dropped it and he said...

"I know...he's sittin here now lol. Dont worry, i know all about ya ;)...well, i dont really but i know how much he's gone on bout not seein ya anymore, cos of the shitty subject"

Damn, I could sit all day and talk to him!

But I have to go now...be back laters though! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy:

Poor Gabe!! :lmao: :lmao

:angel:

:lmao:

Hope you had fun :sexywink: last night, and that all went well. :hug: :heart:

Darned school work :sad: :sigh:
I'll be sure to pop in and viist again later.

Until then my ladies! :hug:

*omg
I'm so bad!
I'm like, I need/should go do this and this..........ooo! look pretty pictures.....ok NOW I should go do it...wait, I should see if...
*tsk* lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom