Pleban Girls Party - Saturday night blue crack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
11.gif

UMMM WHY IS PATRICK DEMPSEY AKA MCDREAMY THE MOST MCGORGEOUS PERSON EVER IN LIFE? IT'S ABNORMAL AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE IS THAT BEAUTIFUL. IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN LIFE TO BE THAT AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS. THE END.

sami0201 said:
UMMM WHY IS PATRICK DEMPSEY AKA MCDREAMY THE MOST MCGORGEOUS PERSON EVER IN LIFE? IT'S ABNORMAL AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE IS THAT BEAUTIFUL. IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED IN LIFE TO BE THAT AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS. THE END.

Sorry. I don't see it. Not even a little. :shrug:

you ok Sami?

Sad_Girl said:

Sorry. I don't see it. Not even a little. :shrug:

you ok Sami?

Haha you're crazy! :wink: No just kidding I know people find all different things attractive. I just think he's amazingly gorgeous. :drool: I'm watching the people's choice awards and he came on stage and that was the cause of my outburst. :lol:

I'm okay! I'm still totally bummed about UNC but I'll get over it. I saw my 2 favorite men ever today for the first time in like 3 weeks and I love them. :love:

And I found out today that I got into Binghamton University! Not like I'm gonna go, but it felt good to get an acceptance. :laugh: :hyper:

that's good news, Sami :hug: see, it's not about you, I'd bet. It's some technicality somewhere

Hello L2B :wave: haven't seen it :shrug: I'd rather listen to Adam's beautiful voice or Larry's great accent - Bono's got a nice voice and lots of good stuff to say, but he's lost a great deal of the 'Irish' in his accent, whereas Larry has held on to his :wink:

love2bmama said:
Drea, I read Stephanie's blog too! She's hilarious. You must be a knitter, too, huh?

More a crocheter than knitter, but yeah *G* She's in my stitch'n'bitch group, and she's just as funny and snarky as she is on the blog :D I've actually shown up in a couple of pics on her blog too :lol: If she comes to Lettuce Knit tomorrow night I'm sure someone will ask her (a)how it went at the K-W Guild, and (b)what state her house was in when she got home tonight :wink:

Lettuce Knit sounds like a very cool knit shop, I wish I had one like that here!

I just looked in my U2 folder for any pics for RSOC, and all the pics I have are of B. Every single one. :reject:

I do have some pics I took of Adam, but they aren't on my hard drive anymore.

Back
Top Bottom