Pleban Girls Party - Sailing with Captain Bono on the good ship Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well Im usually not on this late.. but my parents have friends over, so they won't complain about me sticking around :wink:

I'm fine, and how are you?

I'm ok, a bit distracted, tho :lol:

It's the bronze match on TV, and my sis is at a party. I fear I might be forced to pick her up later. :yikes:

JezSnape said:
I'm ok, a bit distracted, tho :lol:

It's the bronze match on TV, and my sis is at a party. I fear I might be forced to pick her up later. :yikes:

oh who's winning? :hyper:

I SO hope france's gonna win tomorrow! esp because I'm having a french guy here now :wink:

Hey girls. :hug:

Sami. :hyper: YAY at your Bon Jovi tickets. My bosses daughter will be sooooooo jealous. She told me a few weeks ago next tour she wants to see them there next Bon Jovi tour. I think i influenced her decision to travel. :lol:

Have fun .:drool::rockon:

GG - You're going to Eze. :hyper: I wanted to go, but flights are to expensive for me over the summer. £161 to fly to France. :yikes::no:

I'm off to bed. Didnt sleep well last night thansk to the heat. :grumpy: See you all tommorow. :kiss:

x

bonoishot said:

GG - You're going to Eze. :hyper: I wanted to go, but flights are to expensive for me over the summer. £161 to fly to France. :yikes::no:

I'm off to bed. Didnt sleep well last night thansk to the heat. :grumpy: See you all tommorow. :kiss:

x

hi jem :hug:

well, we're going by car... I've never been on a plane in my life... I hope my first time will either be to Ireland, or America!

sleep well! it's finally cooler here, I love it!

Is anyone still here?

I'm so sorry I disappeared before. My dad wanted the computer. I wasn't in the mood to argue with him.

my pc froze few times... ><

I gotta go now.. it's uh pretty late here... :yawn: and me parents are yelling...

:hugs: see ya all later!

I'm so... I can't even describe it. Sorry. :| It's never fun to have an argument with my dad.

I saw your post about the sims thing, btw. :) Do you think that if I suggest Alan Rickman, SG will make me a sim just to get rid of him? :lol:

I think you'd have a few people agreeing with Alan Rickman being added *G*Can't wait to see how things work out once she gets the game started, especially with them all starting off at university age :lol: I forsee a few wild toga parties :sexywink:

Toga parties sounds fun :lol:

At our university, we were all about jump suits :giggle: Different colours on the jump suits meant different institutions. I have two different ones, a purple and a burgundy, since I've belonged to two different institutions :lol:

Hey Dis! :wave:

Last edited:
hey jez
1219.gif

My sister just came home from the party she was on, and she was actually sober enough to stand on her own two legs :lol:

In other words, she did better than me the first time I went out... :reject: :lol:

JezSnape said:
My sister just came home from the party she was on, and she was actually sober enough to stand on her own two legs :lol:

In other words, she did better than me the first time I went out... :reject: :lol:

well...thats always a good thing
laughing-smiley-009.gif

nevermind me...I found new smileys and feel like being a smiley whore tonight:lmao:

snapshot_71bc4027_f1bc4028.jpg

^ I think this takes care of all the girls - tell me if I forgot someone!

and I'm having a hard time making guys other than U2 :lol:
here's my first attempt - I cut one of them out of the picture because I decided to delete him, he didn't look anything like the guy he was meant to be

snapshot_b1bc4798_91bc4799.jpg

Back
Top Bottom