Pleban Girls Party - Sailing with Captain Bono on the good ship Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls. :drool:

I went to the Lake District with a friend last night. Just got back. So tired. :crack: It was sooo hot in the hotel i didn't sleep well. :|

We went to Lake Windermere and Ullswater Lake as well. Ullswater was sooo pretty and peaceful. :love:

Off for a nap. See you later. :love:

:wave:

x

That's so cool Sami! :rockon: I'd love to see him in concert some day. :up:

I'm just here for a minute or two. Today's the bachelorette party for one of my best friends, and it's pretty much an all day and all night thing, so I'm gonna be MIA for a while.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see ya tomorrow night most likely! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I've installed the Sims to my new computer - and have been working on adding plebans today :)
I also added the boys from the band

:sad: Should I take it personally that Thora became a sim before me, even though I've been here longer than her? :( :lol:

No suggestion on guys, though, I think my taste in men differs from the hunks already suggested... :reject:

I'm gonna be back later, right now I have to run :wave: :hug:

Jez - suggest away! :D And I'm sure SG wouldn't mind making a sim of you - she kept adding people to the old game *g* You should probably ask her first, but all she needs is a pic or a description to make one :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:no: :yikes: :scream: :banghead:

argh.... >< I guess its too late to take it off now.. :sad:

:giggle: :hug:

She could continue the injoke though, not having it be confirmed, or maybe not having the pic work for the boys :wink: I know there are times when my puter refuses to show pics...

Drea said:

:giggle: :hug:

She could continue the injoke though, not having it be confirmed, or maybe not having the pic work for the boys :wink: I know there are times when my puter refuses to show pics...

sometimes you have this feeling that she's sooooo gonna use it to make fun of me..... and I really have that feeling... even without her being here!

Kafrun.. I hate you... :madwife:

She went out last night (with friends I guess) and was a little :drunk: when she came in :wink:

:hmm: I think she said her friend's stag and doe was tonight when we were talking about the Elevation show... so I'm not sure if she'll be around for very long today either.

wish we had a tribute band here...

:hyper:

by the way... I AM GOING TO EZE THIS SUMMER :hyper: x infinity!

Advah gave me directions and info, and she said there was a beautiful garden just outside the village... and my mother LOVES french gardens, so I let her read that without her knowing it's the town where Bono lives, and she said, oh that sounds nice, let's go there!

:hyper: YAY! I SO hope he's there that day.. and maybe even walking around there.. :drool: only the thought is fiiiiiiiine for me...

Drea said:
Ooooooh *jealous* :hyper: (Just hope he's not driving around there! :lol: )

When are you going? :D

:shifty: I certainly wouldn't mind being hit by his car with him driving.. ohno... I could fake fainting... and would need CPR..... :whistle: ofcourse he'd take care of me y'know.... oh no, me doesn't mind!

august 5(day before me bday ><) till august 27...

Galeongirl said:

congrats Sami, when is the gig?

July 18th :drool: A hometown gig in Giants Stadium in Joisey. :wink: :hyper: We got amazing lower level seats, dead center!! Of course we will still be all the way across the field from them (unless the stage is at the 50yd line) but the floor is sold out and this is the next best thing. :love:

sami0201 said:

July 18th :drool: A hometown gig in Giants Stadium in Joisey. :wink: :hyper: We got amazing lower level seats, dead center!! Of course we will still be all the way across the field from them (unless the stage is at the 50yd line) but the floor is sold out and this is the next best thing. :love:
oh that's sooon!!! :hyper: sounds great!

Hey Galeongirl :wave:

I'm usually on this time of day (night) since it's the only time the computer is free long enough. :giggle:

How are you guys today?

Back
Top Bottom