Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
It's hard not to spend money, isn't it Jem? :( There are a lot of things I want to buy right now, but I can't afford it. Hopefully in a few months though. : )

I know its sucks. :grumpy: :hug:

I stopped playing that bubble game, Drea, but I kinda want to play it again. But I know I'll get so addicted if I do. :lol :

Don't do it Thora. :lol:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

Im sending a pic of it to Andy on my camera phone. Maybe be some miracle he will offer to buy it for me for my birthday. Though i doubt it. :lol:

That's sounds like something i'd do if Ni used a mobile :lol:

I just tell him about whatever it is i want and "convince" him that i should have it :shifty:

Although that didn't work with Hawaii tickets :grumpy:

WildHoney said:

That's sounds like something i'd do if Ni used a mobile :lol:

I just tell him about whatever it is i want and "convince" him that i should have it :shifty:

Although that didn't work with Hawaii tickets :grumpy:

:lol: :greatclonesthinkalike::love:

Andy just text back, the dress looks like it would suit you which means yeah it'll look nice but im not buying it. :lol:

IYWTVD :combust:

bonoishot said:

:lol: :greatclonesthinkalike::love:

Andy just text back, the dress looks like it would suit you which means yeah it'll look nice but im not buying it. :lol:

IYWTVD :combust:

There are ways and means of getting things :shifty:

Just take him in Debenhams and sigh as you walk past it :lmao:

I just thought what he'd probably prefer you in :lol:

Your bithday suit :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

There are some shoes and clothes out there with UK and other sizes along with US sizes cause I remember reading the tag of a former pair of shoes with a bunch of different sizes on them (I think it was a US size 8 or 9) :wink:

I'm always really nosy if it has international sizes on clothes/shoes. Im like ooooh if i lived in (insert country here) id a such and such a size. :reject: :lmao:

WildHoney said:

There are ways and means of getting things :shifty:

Just take him in Debenhams and sigh as you walk past it :lmao :

I just thought what he'd probably prefer you in :lol :

Your bithday suit :drool :

He hates shopping. I'd be lucky to get him into the store never mind near the dress. :lmao:

Thats soooo true. He'd so say that. :lmao:

bonoishot said:

He hates shopping. I'd be lucky to get him into the store never mind near the dress. :lmao:

Thats soooo true. He'd so say that. :lmao:

Andy sounds like a typical man :lol:

Ni never used to mind as i could only shop in one clothes store, now he hates it as i cn go in all of them and i do :lol:

Never had a problem gettig NI into a sex store though :tsk: :lol:

WildHoney said:

Andy sounds like a typical man :lol:

Ni never used to mind as i could only shop in one clothes store, now he hates it as i cn go in all of them and i do :lol :

Never had a problem gettig NI into a sex store though :tsk : :lol :

Don't think you'd have trouble getting most men into a sex shop. :lmao: Although me and Andy made our first meal outing in our home town tongiht we still dont think its a good idea to go shopping somewhere like that incase one of his soon to be ex wifes friends walked in or something. :yikes::lmao:

Oh his ex drove past us in her car before. Not sure if she saw us though. :uhoh::lol:

Last edited:
NI is one in a million. :heart:

WB Thora. :hug:

Im off to bed girls. Im knackered. :yawn: Need Sleep. :crack:

So glad there was quite a few people here tonight. Will try pop on here during my dinner break at work tommorow though since im at Andys tommorow night i wont be able to come on. :sad:

Night :kiss:

x

bonoishot said:

i posted on this message while reading a PM wild sent. :reject::lmao:

You two are sooo hawt. With all the plebans in tow at the shows next thour Bono will be like. :hyper: :drool:

:yes:

Imagine all of us in the front row at the same gig he'd be like :combust: :faint:

I'm going for the show whats left of my cleveage look :lol:

Although that probably work better on Adam :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom