Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey girls. :hug::heart:

Wild love the pics from the christening. Jamie is so adorable :cute: and the pics of you are great. :drool: You've done so well. :hug:

Had a busy day. Went to Debenhams, bought some new underwear and a black Ben Di Lisi dress.

http://www.debenhams.com/jv/product...FOLDER<>folder_id=7024133&bmUID=1156104627437

Its just a simple LBD i can wear for any and every occasion. :wink:

Then Andy had 2 hours to spare this afternoon as his kids were at a birthdya party so we went for a pub meal.

WildHoney said:

I love it :love:

I got it in about 1995. from a local shopping mall. Limited to 750 copies worldwide

I saw another one , a higher number than mine on e-bay for £500, appox $850 last yeat :shocked: :ohmy:

I'm glad you found it at a good price....I wouldn't pay $850 on Ebay for that! :yikes:

And your story is similar to mine really....but I found it in a sports place in Chicago.

bonoishot said:
Hey girls. :hug::heart:

Wild love the pics from the christening. Jamie is so adorable :cute: and the pics of you are great. :drool: You've done so well. :hug:

Had a busy day. Went to Debenhams, bought some new underwear and a black Ben Di Lisi dress.

http://www.debenhams.com/jv/product...FOLDER<>folder_id=7024133&bmUID=1156104627437

Its just a simple LBD i can wear for any and every occasion. :wink:

Then Andy had 2 hours to spare this afternoon as his kids were at a birthdya party so we went for a pub meal.

Love the dress Jem...I think it would fit you perfectly! :drool: :up:

Helllllllllllo DG :flirt: :drool: :combust:

Multimed.jpg

file001.jpg

file000.jpg

WildHoney said:
That cream dress :drool: :drool :

I may have to pop into Debenhams in Oxford Street tomorrow :shifty:

Its full price in the shop, or it was today. I want it soooo badly. But i could never wear it to a wedding (as its ivory and thats a bridal colour) and i dont get invited to enough occasions to wear it to a christening or party or something. I'd be afraid of wrecking it. But i want it sooo bad. I just wanna click buy on the website. :lol:

Can't really afford it though. :sigh:

Bye GG. :( :hug:

Did we lose Dg aswell :(

HI Thora :hug:

Girls should i buy that cream dress. :scream:

It's hard not to spend money, isn't it Jem? :( There are a lot of things I want to buy right now, but I can't afford it. Hopefully in a few months though. :)

I stopped playing that bubble game, Drea, but I kinda want to play it again. But I know I'll get so addicted if I do. :lol:

WildHoney said:

That's a pleban rule isn't it :eyebrow:

Never date a man that doesn't like U2 and have internet connection :lol:

:lol: To be fair he hasn't lived there that long and after the cost of moving he is a bit skint. He does :love: U2 though and intends to get the net soon :D

Drea. :hug: :lol: That damn bubble game. :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom