Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Ok Chelsea are the top team in UK at moment , along with Liverpool , Man Utd & Arsenal behind them. There isn't any cups/leagues that finish in October...

But not a lot of fans like the way Chelsea play, they say thet are borng :yes:

Ok, thanks :up:

Alright it's finished and posted :)

it always feels good to wrap a story arc up :)

:shifty: of course, that doesn't mean I don't have a few other ideas floating around in my head for something new :shifty::wink:

P8190012.jpg

Her dress was so gorgeous! :drool:
p8190017.jpg

Sami you got me started editing now I can't seem to stop finding mistakes :reject: :lol: I've just fixed three of them - I think I better stop looking now before I drive myself :crazy:

Thanks for the compliments, guys :eek: you're all too kind to me :hug:

I'm still tossing around the ideas for a fourth book in the Catalina series, but I also have a Bono solo story idea :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks for the compliments, guys :eek: you're all too kind to me :hug:

I'm still tossing around the ideas for a fourth book in the Catalina series, but I also have a Bono solo story idea :hmm:

You're welcome. :hug: It's the truth! :D

I'm looking forward to whatever you decide to write next! :)

Sad_Girl said:
Sami you got me started editing now I can't seem to stop finding mistakes :re ject: :lo l: I've just fixed three of them - I think I better stop looking now before I drive myself :crazy:

Thanks for the compliments, guys :eek: you're all too kind to me :hu g:

:lol: Sorry! I'm sure you're the only one noticing though- I didn't notice any others.

More Catalina :drool: :hyper: :love: But I suppose you can't go wrong with Bono either. :wink: YOU can't go wrong with anything though!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom