Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
:evil:

bonothrust62.gif

Happy Xmas girls. It needs slowing down but i'm too tired. :lol:

Bye Sg and Jez. :(:hug:

oh goodness,what did I miss:shocked: :shifty:

I also forgot how adorably geeky :bono: is in ST :giggle:

And both videos for Walk On rock - I'd never seen them before :D

<-- *wants to see a drumoff between Tre Cool of Green Day and :larry:, just to see whose kit would be toast first :wink:

The single take version of Sometimes :heart: I can't decide which version is more heartbreaking, Bono in his childhood home and the opera house, or the single take version where he's just walking through the streets and it's clear that he's really singing, not just going with the track... either way I want to hug him *g*

Drea said:
:confused: I haven't seen anything in the last couple times you were here that you'd need to apologize for :confused:

i thought the last time i was on here what i said was incoherent and didnt make sense and i left all the sudden and i didnt mean to. im glad it wasnt that bad, thanks

U2isthebest said:

Yup, it's definitely exam time :lol: :hug:

Brownie - for the incoherent, you've clearly never been here when there've been drunken postings going on :giggle:, and things can come up to make people leave suddenly, it's fine :hug:

*browneyedgirl* said:

i thought the last time i was on here what i said was incoherent and didnt make sense and i left all the sudden and i didnt mean to. im glad it wasnt that bad, thanks

:tsk: We are always completely coherent and make PERFECT sense in PGP.:wink:

No we don't :shifty:

Drea said:

Brownie - for the incoherent, you've clearly never been here when there've been drunken postings going on :giggle:, and things can come up to make people leave suddenly, it's fine :hug:

That it is!:crack: :yikes: However, at this time I am currently pissed at iTunes:madspit: for being slow to convert all my files and Bearshare for deleting them!:mad: On the plus side, I ordered the U2 iPOD 2 hours ago:drool:

Drea said:

good! that is good to know my keyboard is broken i need a new one :hug:

*browneyedgirl* said:
im sorry i mean u2isthebest:wave: i drank some wine tonight and a little drunk

That's ok!! We all get mixed up!:hug: Call me Brittany, by the way...and I know I asked before, but what should I call you?

*could go for a margarita right now*:drool:

U2isthebest said:

That it is!:crack: :yikes: However, at this time I am currently pissed at iTunes:madspit: for being slow to convert all my files and Bearshare for deleting them!:mad: On the plus side, I ordered the U2 iPOD 2 hours ago:drool:

lucky you i dont have an ipod

Back
Top Bottom