Pleban Girls Party - Prepare for Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

I don't mind like a day or 2 of rain at a time.....but {if Dis was here she'd know - i haven't see the national wether forecast in a bunch of days} i think some weather pattern elsewhere is stalled keeping the rain here now for the ??? 6th day now!!

:crazy: :crazy: It's soooo frigging GRAY out there!!!!!:madspit:

But SAMI there ARE now saying that the worst of rain might be drifting off to the north wesy or easy but NORTH of NYC MAYBE by FRI :bow: Oh Mother Nature have pity on us NYC U2 fans...

I've been out in the rain aqll 4 nights after the show & ?3 of the afternoon arrivaLS.

ok....i'm gonna take a min or 3 to post my u2 desicsion dilema up
{yes,....... obiviously I'm opretty damn lucky to even have this delima!!:huh: }

but i really want your imput......a comment i read form Miroslava last night def sent me in one direction!

Bono's been hearing how Sexy Adam was all tour, and he tried to deal with the fact that even Loyal Bono girls were beginning to notice, until one night when a girl shooed him out of the way so she could look at Adam. And Bono snapped . :crazy: :rant:

7756-6.jpg

:lol:

EAOS11.jpg

You're practically yawning as you turn the key in the door - the overtime you were more than half-hoping your boss would refuse he agreed to, and after 12 hours at work you're more than ready for bed. You'd called him at lunch to tell him you'd be working late after all, and apologize for ruining the plans the two of you had made for the evening; he didn't sound disappointed (which surprised you) and his "I'll be waiting for you love" held a teasing promise.

The door opening before you can turn the handle startles you out of your thoughts, and you look up to see him standing there smiling, his expression and the love in his eyes warming you immediately. "Welcome home lass," he purrs, taking your hand to pull you close for a kiss, warm and loving like him. As he breaks off the kiss to close the door, you hear the sound of bathwater and smell the scent of vanilla - your favourite. "I've run you a bath to wash all that horrid work away," he teases as he heads down the hall, leaving you to drop your bag gratefully and slip out of your shoes before following him.

You leave a trail of clothes down the hallway, and open the bathroom door to discover a steaming bubble bath, candles scattered around the countertop (providing the only light), and the best sight of all - a gorgeously naked him, kneeling next to the tub with a scrubbie in his hand and grinning. All thoughts of work leave your mind as you sink into the water, closing your eyes for a moment and leaning your head back against the edge. You don't even realize you're purring until you hear him chuckle, and your eyes open as you turn to look at him, laughing yourself at his smirk. Just before he can see the change in your expression you bring both hands out of the water, grabbing him and pulling him in to join you.

"I think I need a full body scrub, lover," you tease before hands and lips start to wander....

my mom is making me go to sleep :sad:

so I'll come on tomorrow when I get home in NY
talk to you girls tomorrow (unless you're on between 4:30-5:30 in the morning, then I'll talk to you in a few hours! :lol: )

goodnight :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Bono's been hearing how Sexy Adam was all tour, and he tried to deal with the fact that even Loyal Bono girls were beginning to notice, until one night when a girl shooed him out of the way so she could look at Adam. And Bono snapped . :crazy: :rant:

7756-6.jpg

:lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

Maybe that was me :crazy:
I've cheated on Bono with Adam :reject:

MBS said:

^ :lmao:

Drea, :bow:
You've caused editing difficulties without alcohol!! :ohmy:

btw.....did you happen to mention there were more chapters.........to a certain story.....

:shifty: :reject:

Oh THAT story! And here, I thought you wanted the extra scene to MY story. but NOOOOO, you wanted the other one! :grumpy:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Drea :combust: that's a pleasant scenerio indeed :hmm: :wink: Well done!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Actually, it was supposed to be a nice soak in the tub, then to bed for a massage that led to other things... but it changed from that when I started actually typing it here :giggle: You'll have to imagine the massage happened later :evil:

Back
Top Bottom