Pleban Girls Party - plucking around with Edge's G String

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love2bmama said:

ok...it all stems from crows.

we like crows...when we got married we found an old Scottish poem about lifes events and crows...like 3 crows means a wedding. (sidenote...we got married outside and used a big rock as an alter...ok when we got up there..there was a freaking CROW feather on the rock..spooky)

well in the poem 4 crows signals a birth..and we wanted for kids. I was thinking of getting a very very small crow tattooed for every kid. I would like to have it somewhere around my c-section incision...like a little scene of crows flying or sitting in an old tree or whatever...

is it dumb?

WildHoney said:

NI tried to sang to me on our Wedding day, along to our first dance "All I Want IS You" :heart:

Deal off, No irish accent :tsk:

Wild needs an Irish accent :drool:

aww that's cute:heart:

nice wedding song:drool: :drool:

you don't even want to try a Vermont accent?:grumpy::lmao:

Dismantled said:

ok...it all stems from crows.

we like crows...when we got married we found an old Scottish poem about lifes events and crows...like 3 crows means a wedding. (sidenote...we got married outside and used a big rock as an alter...ok when we got up there..there was a freaking CROW feather on the rock..spooky)

well in the poem 4 crows signals a birth..and we wanted for kids. I was thinking of getting a very very small crow tattooed for every kid. I would like to have it somewhere around my c-section incision...like a little scene of crows flying or sitting in an old tree or whatever...

is it dumb?

I think that's sweet. It has a meaning fr you both . Just hope you don't have 20 kids :lol:

Dis, that is such a cool idea!! Love it!

The place you got married sounds so cool, with the big rock as an alter, that is awesome. I love the symbolism of a crow, too, and one for each child you have, that's just too neat.

I've wanted to get a dove, but sometimes I think I want to get the words "walk on" put somewhere I will see them every day.

And then I have this scar (not my csection scar, that one has pretty much gone away in the past 5 years since I got it). I want to cover, but I want to look into how well that might work out. I really want to get a tatt, or more than one, someday!

WildHoney said:

I think that's sweet. It has a meaning fr you both . Just hope you don't have 20 kids :lol:

I'd have this huge damn flock of crows all over my body...people would be like wth:crazy:

:lmao:

love2bmama said:

The place you got married sounds so cool, with the big rock as an alter, that is awesome. I love the symbolism of a crow, too, and one for each child you have, that's just too neat.

I've wanted to get a dove, but sometimes I think I want to get the words "walk on" put somewhere I will see them every day.

And then I have this scar (not my csection scar, that one has pretty much gone away in the past 5 years since I got it). I want to cover, but I want to look into how well that might work out. I really want to get a tatt, or more than one, someday!

yeah, I got married in the town I grew up in, it was pretty. The whole wedding cost us $300:wink:

I'm proud of cheapness..I have a pic if you wanna see.

I like the idea of a dove and walk on..you should combine them:yes: I think that would make a beautiful tat..maybe a beautiful scene with a dove in flight and I see like walk on in fancy scroll somewhere in it...:hmm: I like it.

Dismantled said:

yeah, I got married in the town I grew up in, it was pretty. The whole wedding cost us $300:wink:

I'm proud of cheapness..I have a pic if you wanna see.

I like the idea of a dove and walk on..you should combine them:yes: I think that would make a beautiful tat..maybe a beautiful scene with a dove in flight and I see like walk on in fancy scroll somewhere in it...:hmm: I like it.

I'd love to see a pic!!

I also love your idea, I can see a dove in flight and then maybe it's trailing a ribbon or something that says walk on....I can sorta see it in my mind, too bad I'm shitty damn artist.

My sister's an artist, maybe I can get her to draw it for me! :hyper:

WildHoney said:
Dis's Wedding photos :drool:

You were absoutely stunning :drool:

And when are we going to see one of you & Wilder :grumpy:

I haven't seen my wedding photos in ages..I'm firing up photobucket to look at them now.

There aren't many, Mr. Dis has to take more. I have some of us in the hospital..but I look really gross.

love2bmama said:

Walk on :love: I always :giggle: when i hear that after Bono forgot his words right in front of me :hug:

That sounds awesome Molly as Dis said you should combine them somehow :yes:

well..this is the only pic i have in photobucket at the moment ( I cleaned it out)..but it is my fav! I think you can get the idea of the scene..very very simple.

Last edited:
love2bmama said:
Bono's :coocoo: I could never forget the words to Walk On.

:giggle: Next time I'll have to be sure and give him some tutoring beforehand....:drool:

he forgot them because he caught a glimpse of wild:sexywink:

thanks molly...it was Sept 24...the day before and the day after were really crappy days..that one just turned out perfect.

love2bmama said:

I'd love to see a pic!!
I also love your idea, I can see a dove in flight and then maybe it's trailing a ribbon or something that says walk on....I can sorta see it in my mind, too bad I'm shitty damn artist.

My sister's an artist, maybe I can get her to draw it for me! :hyper:

I love that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom