Pleban Girls Party - plucking around with Edge's G String

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
If anything NI compliments Bono , he'll say wow he performed well there or that vocal was fantastic

And we all know what he's after don't we :lol:

Men :tsk: One track minds

You never get us girls perving over men or talking about sex every 5 minutes :wink:
Nope, never. :wink: Thread titles notwithstanding.

wilder is cute when he sleeps, he is sucking his thumb:cute:

dogs had to go out..it never ends around here.

no molly please do:hug:

Mouth to mouth with Molly :drool:

* eats mint *

22.gif

i'm back too...

had some random interference ADHD:lmao: I was everywhere.

Thanks wild:hug: I had to get some stuff out that was eating at me.

Thanks for sharing that Molly:( :hug: it must be so hard.

Dismantled said:
i'm back too...

had some random interference ADHD:lmao: I was everywhere.

Thanks wild:hug: I had to get some stuff out that was eating at me.

Thanks for sharing that Molly:( :hug: it must be so hard.

I'm a little :huh: at the moment because I'm not used to sharing so much about myself online, and I'm having fun in here but my heart is breaking reading about the different kinds of shit we're all dealing with in your other thread, Dis.

I'm glad you started that thread, I hope it helps you, I know that it is probably really good for me to talk about my stuff more, so thank you.

WildHoney said:
It best to get off your chest Dis

I'm only sorry i can offer no help :hug: All i can offer is BIG :hug;s and an ear to listen :hug:

wild tongue:drool:

love2bmama said:

I'm a little :huh: at the moment because I'm not used to sharing so much about myself online, and I'm having fun in here but my heart is breaking reading about the different kinds of shit we're all dealing with in your other thread, Dis.

I'm glad you started that thread, I hope it helps you, I know that it is probably really good for me to talk about my stuff more, so thank you.

talking about it is great therapy, it's so hard for me to do but once I do I feel better. It's easier to type it out so sometimes online is the easiest place for me.

feel free to use that thread Molly, anytime you want to talk about anything.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom