Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D :D :D

Hello everyone

Drea? SG? Weldy? VV12?

this comp is Juust dar enough away from me to make it hard to read. even the b igest format dosen't help 100%.beacause I can't lean any closer to the monitor...

I'm not at my usual

:mad: movable by the windows computers. BAH!
:madspit:

:whistle: :whistle:

oh......SG..........:giggle:

I'll make my predictable request Before /if sim!daz links up with sim!bruce ,a litle seious cuddling et al with :drool: sim!bono ...........
in preference Jt, then fly then Mac[ my not very fav Bono whether sim or real stage persona].

:ohmy:
WHAT??????
you say "i'm TOO demanding??!!??

I'm not listening!!!!!!!!!!

LA LA LA LA LA La la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAA!!!

:wink:

I saw the CHristaMS siMS decorating :cute:

and I'm :hapy: glad to see you have excaped tjhe CLUTCHes of that NAsty cold.!
Obviously, I KNOW, you wouldn't voluntarily escape larry, Adam or even Bono's clutches.I'd wager! :D

This netcafe doesn't seem to have the updated software for viewing the sim!moivies so when i get to the Librsary or Art study I'll look!

Bono & Larry ... mistletoe! :hyper:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I haven't got any movies uploaded yet anyway, Dazz

I'm working on it but progress is going to be a little on the slower side this time

Honestly, I'm NOT pushing for fast results!
Just suggestions as the game slowly unfolds:D!

Beween it NEAR to Holiday preparations and activities fun & serious and seriouds fun..........
AND the fact you have to be MORE CAREFUL with this Sim!Game ITSELF ..SO it DOSEN't Crash & burn lake the last time! :yikes:.....

take it as easy as you need to! :hug: :hug:

and I like sim!dazz's golden belt :drool:

BVTW is it Pleabacity 2 or some other name ?

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
groupie.jpg

1stdate.jpg

OMG *falls over :lmao:*

Another edition of sims imitating life, given which side of the stage/room my sim is standing in :lol:

Hel-lo Mr Mullen :flirt:

^^^^^^
you go girl!!! :lock:
Hi Drea! how are you.

SO i briefly heard A is gone? for good? out of your section.?
I barely have enough time to keep up with PGP
tho now that the tour :( is OVER. I'll have some extra time.....so I haven't read your journal reccently.

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Hi Drea :hug: how was SnB?

It was babyville tonight :lol: Two of the regulars have had sons in the last two months, and both of them came tonight :cute: Aven's boy is 6 weeks old, and Andrea's is 3 weeks old.. adorable *g* Aven's son didn't seem to like me holding him though :(

I couldn't really concentrate on knitting (all my current portable projects are knitting, the current crochet ones are too big) tonight, so I left around 8:45.. came home and am just finishing catching up :wink:

Drea said:

It was babyville tonight :lol: Two of the regulars have had sons in the last two months, and both of them came tonight :cute: Aven's boy is 6 weeks old, and Andrea's is 3 weeks old.. adorable *g* Aven's son didn't seem to like me holding him though :(

I couldn't really concentrate on knitting (all my current portable projects are knitting, the current crochet ones are too big) tonight, so I left around 8:45.. came home and am just finishing catching up :wink:

Aww, Babies :love: :cute: I like the teeny tiny ones they're so fun to cuddle :happy:

I thought you were home a little early :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
^^^^^^
you go girl!!! :lock:
Hi Drea! how are you.

SO i briefly heard A is gone? for good? out of your section.?
I barely have enough time to keep up with PGP
tho now that the tour :( is OVER. I'll have some extra time.....so I haven't read your journal reccently.

:yes: :yes: :yes: Aleksandra's been gone for almost a month *needs a YAY smiley*

^:drool:

Someone tell me why I was not lusting after this man when I was 16? I think I'm queen of the geekboy lust, and there's a hot geekboy... WTF was I thinking back then? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom