Pleban Girls Party - Pleban Exchange Program

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:sexywink:

What?!!?!?

Yours isn't on yet?

Omg

then I muse cease contact with you. It's too late to save you.

I'm sorry.

:sad:

They've got you already!

Fight the power!!

Big brother is watching :uhoh:

I am?:shocked: *screams in terror* HELP ME!!:help:

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. By the way, Bri's work of genius above....is officially the greastes post in the history of PGP.:bow: :sexywink:

Bri cannot respond to your lovely compliment at the moment, she is currently hiding in her shelter with 50 cans of spam.

bomb_shelter.jpg

And if you're wondering, my buddy BLo is also hanging out with me.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Bri cannot respond to your lovely compliment at the moment, she is currently hiding in her shelter with 50 cans of spam.

bomb_shelter.jpg

And if you're wondering, my buddy BLo is also hanging out with me.

I don't even know what to say...:lmao: :laugh:

WildHoney said:
Night Jez :hug:

Good luck tomorrow , i'm sure you'll be awesome :yes:

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~Night Jez, take care, Sweet dreams
and you'll do great! :hug:

:giggle: It's not that it isn't all very nice of you to wish me luck, but what on earth did you think I was going to do today? :scratch:
All I had was a lecture, and I had to stay at home, 'cause I've got a fever and a soar throat. :(

Thanks anyway, I'll use this when I write my next exam essay :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Although I admit I DID try and make something up for GG1 and couldn't do it - your Santa hats are too adorable for me to compete with

lol I only have three different ones, google didn't give me more useable ones! :)
:hmm: wich one to use for GG...

Hey Jez, it sucks that you're not feeling well :hug: Hopefully you won't have the same thing SG had :yikes: it sounded horrible enough!

Hey SG :hug: Wow, you're up early, aren't you?

Oh... no, perhaps not that early, no :reject: :lol:

Crap, my feverish posts are almost as bad as VP drunken ones... :lol:

Hi GG :hug: No, I don't think it's all that bad. I just wish this could have happened yesterday, when I already had the day off :sigh:

I'm missing a pretty imortant lecture today, but being sick in a room with 86 other people didn't really sound like a great idea when I woke up this morning :shrug:

So, SG, I have another Sim question for you. Are my sim extraordinarily lazy this time around, or haven't you created her? :eyebrow:

Why not more U2 guys instead of other celebs? :)

I'd like to know how AB Bono would look in the game :drool:

Jez, can you do that lecture some other time or so? or is it really bad that you missed it?

GG, it's not really a problem that I missed it, none of my classes are obligatory, and I have a friend who'll take notes for me. It's just that it feels like I would have learnt the stuff much better if I was there on my own.

SG, ah, I see. Well, if you need to shove some more celebrity guys in there, I think both Wild and I would appriciate a certain Swede by the name Freddie Ljungberg... :shifty:

I've done AB Bono/The Fly before :yes:

it gets a little confusing with multiple versions of the guys :hmm: though I might get away with doing a totally seperate 'Fly' and Macphisto :ohmy:
3.gif

Sad_Girl said:
I've done AB Bono/The Fly before :yes:

it gets a little confusing with multiple versions of the guys :hmm: though I might get away with doing a totally seperate 'Fly' and Macphisto :ohmy:
3.gif

:love: OMG!

:lol: I wonder how macphisto would look! (damn what's wrong with my grammar today? it's even mroe crap than usual!)

Jez, :shifty: I know who freddie is! *coughunderwearcommercialcough* :drool:

Hey, Freddie Ljungberg is an extrememly talented soccer player too! :rant: I think... :shifty: So, I can't concentrate on watching the game when I see him, but I'm sure he must be a good soccer player too... :shrug: :lol:

JezSnape said:
Hey, Freddie Ljungberg is an extrememly talented soccer player too! :rant: I think... :shifty: So, I can't concentrate on watching the game when I see him, but I'm sure he must be a good soccer player too... :shrug: :lol:

:hmm: I can't remember having seen him playing actually.... :lol: I do remember there was a very fine looking guy in the swedish team, but I can't remember his name... he had blond hair, about Bono's vertigo length.... (yea I know, there were a few of them)

:shifty:

what do you guys think? (I know his eye looks weird, somhow his face got cut off cuz of all the green)

bonochristmasggkopiexr2.jpg

bonochristmasggplebayt1.jpg

I'll pm them to GG :)

Back
Top Bottom