Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I'm already planning to start saving up for a U2 tour I don't even know will happen. :lol: :reject:

:hug:

I know how you feel DG as i fell in love with U2 in September 1984 and didn't get to see them live until 31st May1992:grumpy:

i had exams so couldn't go to Jorshua Tree tour:sigh:

But i'm sure next time around you'll get to more

:up: and it's good to save right now

WildHoney said:
I didn't notice (as i was trying to text Jem) but NI said Bono wasn't impressed by the girl that he brought up on stage during WOWU as she kissed HIm and he don't like that does he :no:

yeah, he seems to hate it when it's uninvited. bad mannered girl :tsk:

WildHoney said:

:hug:

I know how you feel DG as i fell in love with U2 in September 1984 and didn't get to see them live until 31st May1992:grumpy:

i had exams so couldn't go to Jorshua Tree tour:sigh:

But i'm sure next time around you'll get to more

:up: and it's good to save right now

Well, I feel in love with them last spring, so I don't have to wait as long as you did. And even though you had to wait 8 years, you're making up for it now. :yes: :hug:

Bye BG! :hug:

girls, i'm gonna have to run...the phone is ringing off the hook and i have to take these calls....see you soon. wild, glad you are back safely!

Hi girls :wave:

Wild! :hyper: I'm so glad your back. :hug: :heart: :dance:

I'm having problems in the studio so I'm taking a break for a bit before I start throwing stuff. :giggle:

How is everyone doing? :D

Hi Russty and SG! :hug:

I tend to throw stuff when I'm frustrated. Which isn't good when that object is a cell phone. :lol: I was so pissed off one day I was pressing the wrong button to turn my phone on. I wasn't thinking clearly and I was frustrated and I kind of threw it on the ground a few times. Yeah, that wasn't good. :lol: :reject:

:hug: Russty; I hate days like that... you throw stuff, I tend to get happy with the delete button :ohmy: I almost always regret it later, though :reject:

Wild :hug: Sounds like you had fun :)

:hug: DG :hug: SG :hug: Weldy

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that. :giggle: I was tempted to throw the riveting gun I was using, but considering its heavy and all metal I thought it probably wasn't a good idea.

Okay I'm watching Zootv and I swear Bono is totally giving Edge a sexy look when they are singing Mysterious Ways together. :giggle: :heart:

This is what was in my package:

A Mary Kay "Hand Bag" with all sorts of neat hand stuff
2 balls of Sugar'n Cream Sport cotton in ecru
A beautiful little Christmas tree pin
A hotpad in a varigated burgundy, navy, 2 other shades of blue and white
A Pampered Chef recipe book
A Workbasket magazine
Crafts Magazine
Craftworks Magazine
Country Handicrafts Magazine
And a very nice card and note :)

:happy:

Darren really has gone of the deep end. I was wondering the same thing SG. He seems to really be acting differently, it really makes me wonder whats going on with him. :(

Drea said:

A Workbasket magazine
Crafts Magazine
Craftworks Magazine

Man where do I get a package like that?! :giggle: Very nice stuff! :dance:

I don't know what's up with him lately. It sucks. :( And Sicy gave him a ton of chances too, which was nice of her to do. But he didn't take advantage of those chances, so she had to do what she had to do. :shrug:

And then to play with people's emotions by having a friend tell people his dad died...that's just wrong. :down:

Drea said:

A Workbasket magazine
Crafts Magazine
Craftworks Magazine

:D thats a nice package to recieve :heart:

I love getting stuff in the mail, I'm like a kid when I get a big envelope or a box from the mailman :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Man where do I get a package like that?! :giggle: Very nice stuff! :dance:

*g* One of the crochet email lists I'm on has what's called a CAT (crochet-a-thon) weekend (Fri night-Sat night) once a month for a designated charity that one of the members is involved with, done on IRC. Every hour there's a draw for the hourly prize (CATPAC), with the stipulation being you have to be in before :10 past the hour and stay for the full hour, and be a member in good standing (not behind on any exchanges you're involved in). So I won one for last month's, and that's what I was sent :)

BARCELONA PICTURES

P8070001.jpg

THE NOU CAMP, BARCELONA

P8070002.jpg

NI & STAGE

Edge-Larry1.jpg

Edge-Larry.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
I don't know what's up with him lately. It sucks. :( And Sicy gave him a ton of chances too, which was nice of her to do. But he didn't take advantage of those chances, so she had to do what she had to do. :shrug:

And then to play with people's emotions by having a friend tell people his dad died...that's just wrong. :down:

:sad: That's such a shame...But I do agree with you though....it would be like if I got banned and having one of you guys explain to everyone else that my mom died from complications of her transplant....or if she got sent back to the hospital for the same reasons.

Back
Top Bottom