Pleban Girls Party - Picture addicts Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi BG! :wave: i'm sorry you have to wait till the next tour :(

DG, which show will be your first?

computer froze up again :mad:

DG, December is a looooong time to wait. But it will be worth it!
I just got a call...my computer is home from the hospital and I'll have it back tomorrow!!! :hyper: :dance: :dance:

Where do i begin....

Flight was ok, not too long and landed in Barcelona and my excitement built. Managed to get to the hotel after walking around the square about 10 times:lol:

Got to the ground and saw this massive queue abbout a mile long - we walked up it not realising that the whole load of them where waiting to go into the gate we were

:reject: we jumped the queue

*spanks Wild for queue jumping, then realizes she likes it*

that was the queue for people with seats? :yikes:

WildHoney said:

:yes:

The whole side of the stadium we were sat in

holy crap! how long did it take to get in? how were your seats? Did NI have a good time? Was it hot? That was the biggest stadum they've played in Europe! :hyper:

WildHoney said:

So far London x 2, Dublin 2, Cardiff & Barcelona

to come Toronto 4 & Chicago x 2 :hyper:

:sad: wish you could come BG, maybe next tour :hug:

Wow, Wild you were lucky to go to so many!

I was lucky to go to Cardiff, I thought it was an amazing show :wink:

I'll be there at the next tour *hopefully*....

Its when the plebans take over Dublin city :evil:

bono_gal said:

Wow, Wild you were lucky to go to so many!

I was lucky to go to Cardiff, I thought it was an amazing show :wink:

I'll be there at the next tour *hopefully*....

Its when the plebans take over Dublin city :evil:

BG i was at Cardiff--great show but i almost got crushed to death getting onto the pitch. it was terrible. they carried hundreds of people out once the show started because they were getting totally crushed and overcome with the heat :tsk: but the band sounded great!

So anyway got in the ground and got a drink. It wa soooooooo hot - Spain are having record high tempretures(next time i'm going to Sweden or Norway)

I think i'd have :faint: in GA

Anyway then NI and i were told that we weren't seated together :shocked:

Row 10 seats 10 & 11 - you presume your seated together, right??

NO, anywhere else in the world you have row 10 seats 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. not in the Nou Camp you have row 10 seat 1,3,5,7 etc

Luckily the people around us where with the same company so we just swopped around so we sat together....

oh, i'm glad you got to sit together--that's crazy, the seats not being numbered in the same sequence! sounds like something the italians would do :wink:

ruffian said:

holy crap! how long did it take to get in? how were your seats? Did NI have a good time? Was it hot? That was the biggest stadum they've played in Europe! :hyper:

Took us 5 mins to walk up the queue and jump it :lmao:

Seats were level with the b stage on Edge's side.ok view.

NI said it's the best U2 gig he's seen and he tried to dance :lmao: - told him Irishman can't dance :yikes:

it was sooooooooooooooooooo hot

I'm only going to one show. :( But I guess I'm lucky to even be going to one, since some fans can't even go to one because they can't get tickets or U2 isn't coming to their part of the world.

hahahaha! poor NI :hug: you know, jumping the queue didn't really mean anything b/c you had assigned seats--it wasn't like cutting in front of people for a good spot on the pitch....

were fans from all over Europe? Or mostly Spain?

ruffian said:

BG i was at Cardiff--great show but i almost got crushed to death getting onto the pitch. it was terrible. they carried hundreds of people out once the show started because they were getting totally crushed and overcome with the heat :tsk: but the band sounded great!

:shocked:

I never noticed any of that!

Mainly 'cos I was in reserved seating :wink:

I wanted to be in GA Ruff, I thought that Id have a better chance of dancing with B that way....a better chance only lol.

Better than being nose-bleed height lol.

I thought the show was amazing though....1st time show :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm only going to one show. :( But I guess I'm lucky to even be going to one, since some fans can't even go to one because they can't get tickets or U2 isn't coming to their part of the world.

you have a good attitude, DG :hug: the next tour you'll be able to do more shows, i'm sure...brb phone...

So it was like 8.00pm local time before Keane came on and i said to NI that this was ging to be an amazing show as the crowd were really up for it with the support act on :laugh:

Keane went off aftera really good set at 9.00 and the U2 crew moved in and the stage was ready at 9.25 so i thought they'd be out at 9.30

They made me wait til 9.50 ish :sigh: - Totally dark and the show started with lights from Vertigo to Vertigo .....

Bono wiggled and girrated his tight little ass , he rolled around on the floor, he really gave those drums a big bang and just looked soooooooooooooooooooooo hot:combust:

It was amazing watching that many people jump up and down in unison.

Singing Happy Birthday to Edge twice was good, each time i added "love the PGP girls" .

I got Party Girl again :hyper: although no Spainish Eyes :sad:

And Bono sprayed Champagne... during Party Girl

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm already planning to start saving up for a U2 tour I don't even know will happen. :lol: :reject:

no way is this the last tour.

i'd go into lifelong mourning :sad:

Back
Top Bottom