Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

I been to a few other the years. We're going to try ad go to some this season, as long as they're 3pm KO on Saturday s :lol:

Where are you working??

Liverpool FC :D

You know, Anfield.
As a waitress :lol:

I'm there for most games this season & was just wondering wether you went to them or not.

The chances of us bumping into each other are about 294789273827/1 but soooo !

:hug: :wave:

I'm going to be multitasking like crazy today...I'm interested in the Connecticut senate primary, so I'll be at sites about that, and watching TV and all...

...but right now I'm watching Rock Star:Supernova, and I just wanted to say that I love Dilana and Magni very, very much!!!

And SG, Storm did a nice job again this week. :up:

See you later!!!

Dang. I just missed Diane. :angry:

And I can't stay here much longer. I have to go soon and do something very important for tomorrow afternoon. :sigh:

Like figure out how to skip work tomorrow afternoon. :wink:

Drea. :hug: SG :hug:

So. Anyone got any ideas about how I can suddenly get out of work tomorrow afternoon (edited reason)? I've had enough real doctor's appointments lately ... I'm thinking maybe a sudden illness? :hmm:

Last edited:
Jo, I'm here, I'm here!!! :hug: :wave:

How can I vote for Rock Star: Supernova? I don't have a Verizon phone, and the website is not Mac friendly!!! I want to vote for Magni, because so many of the performances were so good, I'm afraid he'll get overlooked and he'll lose!!!:(

Back
Top Bottom