Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:

I think pretty much the entire country has had this terrible heatwave this year. It's much easier to bear if you have air conditioning, which I don't. Usually the fan is enough for me.

What art projects are you working on now?

I feel your pain we have a swamp cooler and once it gets much past 100 it doesn't do much good. :madwife:

I started a witch holding a skull on an art quilt today. I was having a day when nothing seemed to be coming so I decided to just do something fun. I have so many things that need finishing details on them I think my brain was just overwhelmed. Hopefully if the witch turns out nice I'll take her to a local shop and see if they'd be interested in classes on her during the Fall.

Sorry I missed you tonight Russty! :hug:

You sound like you're so artistic and creative! I would love to be more like that. :)

Goodnight thread! :hug:

waynetravis said:
Kafrun :madwife:

Babydoll :sexywink:

Wayne -
GrumpyWife.gif

Babydoll -
love1.gif

Hi Drea and Weldy! :hug:

I'm not staying, just doing a drive-by. I'm leaving to go pick up my grandma in a bit to go to our friend's funeral. I'm still not ready yet. :reject: I gotta get off the damn computer and jump in the shower! :lol:

Hope you both have a good day, and I'll see you later! :hug:

we're not on MSN hun :wink:

I thought I'd lost you to cyberspace for a second there.. I was gonna start searching my hard drive for you :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom