Pleban Girls Party - Party on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not helping the earworm Russty :madspit: :giggle:

**Actually, I take that back... I now have Walk On in my head from Fri night, when Elevation opened with it *G*

Last edited:
Russty! :hug:

I watched my entire tape of last night's GA* tonight :up: ... that show gets better every time I watch it.

*and every time I read GA on these boards I think of GA tickets on the tour. :giggle:

Yeah, I saw Drea Thanks. and since we're on the subject, I've been meaning to ask you; I can't get into the locked ones anymore as I've been sort of um... denied further access. :shifty:

but I know someone who would like to read them, if anyone could maybe save them as TXT files?

partyon.jpg

Last edited:
Someone remind me to tell you guys the "pulled up on stage" story from Fri night too - it kind of got lost in the Olympic knitting :lol:

SG - :( Chapter 76 is back with the captives, too... Remind me at some point (like a weekend), and I'll try to save them.

Now, I need to get to bed :sigh: G'night all :hug:

Damn this thing just ate my whole post! :madwife:

:lmao: party on wayne! Party on Garth! :giggle:

I'm such a stinker. :wink:

Jo I loved last nights GA, poor George. Meredith sure was a bitch to him! :mad: And I think of GA tickets as well. :lol:

Nighty night Drea and Jo :hug: :heart: :hug:

Hi Tre :hug: :wave: :)

SG I'm doing good. Just tired. Mr. Cat supposed to be home in half an hour so I'm trying to stay up to wait for him.

Sad_Girl said:
Is Buttons alright, Bri? :hug:

He's still being Buttons, food obsessed and all. :heart:
But his age has been starting to show more, and a while back he chewed at his tail a bit. We got it bandaged and stuff, but it got a bit infected, has been slow to heal. :( And the very tip of his tail, has lost ciculation (apparently circulation is very bad in the tail anyway)..so the only thing they can do is amputate part of his tail. And obviously, at his age, surgery isn't the greatest option.
But the vet says, he's strong, in pretty good health, etc, so he's sure it'll be fine.

My poor baby :heart:

Sorry, that post was longer than expected...

Btw, the new chapter was cute! Poor Larry.....B just won't give him a break. :D :cute:
Another masterpiece. :love:

Now we're getting somewhere by Crowded House just came on my itunes. This song just makes me so happy for no good reason. Hell most Crowdie stuff makes me just smile like a total crazy person. :giggle:

I love how when we are traveling and we have my ipod on shuffle and a song comes on the girls and I get so excited. Like its the best thing ever, even though eventually there is a good chance the song will pop up at some point. I mean all the music on their is stuff we like, but yet we still get excited for no reason. :laugh:

:hug: Aww Bri :heart: I can understand being nervous and concerned, its one of the perils of being a pet owner. Of loving anyone or anything, actually. What you get back is well worth it.

I'll be thinking of you though. Be sure and keep us updated.

~BrightestStar~ said:

He's still being Buttons, food obsessed and all. :heart:
But his age has been starting to show more, and a while back he chewed at his tail a bit. We got it bandaged and stuff, but it got a bit infected, has been slow to heal. :( And the very tip of his tail, has lost ciculation (apparently circulation is very bad in the tail anyway)..so the only thing they can do is amputate part of his tail. And obviously, at his age, surgery isn't the greatest option.
But the vet says, he's strong, in pretty good health, etc, so he's sure it'll be fine.

My poor baby :heart:

Sorry, that post was longer than expected...

Btw, the new chapter was cute! Poor Larry.....B just won't give him a break. :D :cute:
Another masterpiece. :love:

:hug: We had to do the same thing with my little dog when I was growing up and he went on to live a very happy life. I'm sure they will take good care of Buttons. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom