Pleban Girls Party - Party on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Was he able to give you anything to help?

And that's great news hun :heart: I'm glad to hear it. :hug:
Ooo.....I'm curious, are you gonna find out ahead of time if it's a boy or girl, or are you lookin to be surprised? :hyper:

He gave me some meds, but they haven't really helped :|

I would love to find out the sex but my Dr. doesn't tell he believe that there are so few true suprises in life blah blah blah :madspit:

Snooky pie said:

Figures....I guess I'll just have to call and annoy someone then

Hi Diane :hug:

:laugh: And as you know that someone will probably be bored out of their mind and be glad you called anyway. :wink:

Okay he isn't home yet. I'm seriously gonna kick his ass. I should be really mean and lock the front door. :lol: He better be ready to grovel! Grrrrrrr :mad:

Russty Cat said:

:laugh: And as you know that someone will probably be bored out of their mind and be glad you called anyway. :wink:

Okay he isn't home yet. I'm seriously gonna kick his ass. I should be really mean and lock the front door. :lol: He better be ready to grovel! Grrrrrrr :mad:
Go for it! Lock the door!:mac:

Snooky pie said:

He gave me some meds, but they haven't really helped :|

I would love to find out the sex but my Dr. doesn't tell he believe that there are so few true suprises in life blah blah blah :madspit:

Stupid colds :|
I hope it gets better soon. Or Me, Mrs Frizzle and the School Bus will take an ass whoopin feild trip and show that cold who's the boss! :happy:

:lol:
Oooo! We should have a baby pool. :hyper:
Aren't there supposed to be a bunch of myths or whatever about ways to guess the babies sex based on like foods you crave and how you carry yourself and such?

Nighty night Tre :wave: :hug:

Okay girls I'm gonna give up and call it a night. I'm going to lock the door, get my ipod and crawl into bed. I hope he doesn't have a house key. mwhahahaha :evil: :lol:

Nighty night :wave: :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Stupid colds :|
I hope it gets better soon. Or Me, Mrs Frizzle and the School Bus will take an ass whoopin feild trip and show that cold who's the boss! :happy:

:lol:
Oooo! We should have a baby pool. :hyper:
Aren't there supposed to be a bunch of myths or whatever about ways to guess the babies sex based on like foods you crave and how you carry yourself and such?

yeah there are a bunch of myths....

the chinese gender chart said I'm having a girl.

If the heart rate myth is true I'm having a girl (the heart rate was 176)

As far as cravings...the spicier the better :drool:

Bri - My mom had so many different little ideas about the gender of my sisters babies based on how she carried them, etc... it was interesting and definitely amusing.

Night Russty :hug: sweet dreams and good luck :uhoh: :wink:

^ Was she right? :lol:

I always am interested/amused by lil quirky things like these.

Snooky pie said:

yeah there are a bunch of myths....

the chinese gender chart said I'm having a girl.

If the heart rate myth is true I'm having a girl (the heart rate was 176)

As far as cravings...the spicier the better :drool:

Oooo....sounds unanimous. :lol:
Ther are some biology based one too, based on the seasons and stuff...I can't remember which was which....:hmm:

My gut instinct was to vote for girl too.

Of course, all of this will result in a boy, of course. :p

~BrightestStar~ said:

My gut instinct was to vote for girl too.

Of course, all of this will result in a boy, of course. :p

Trav and I are already calling the baby "her" so yeah I'll end up having a boy and he'll have to wear little pink dresses cause thats all I bought :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

date.jpg
[/QUOTE

The first thing i done was look for a photo both or hot tub:lol:

My little baby is all grown up :cute:

Rory better be a good boy or her daddy will be :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom