Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cap028.jpg

:drool:

HHHIIIII all:hug: !!!

they guys arrived ealry 4:30 I missed them all....but noone got out

will go hjome soon for a hot meal, a wool sshawl to throw around me when i return here for the last few songs of the set.
Then when that's done it's back down to MSG!
Just CAN"T take the chhance that B or Adam might come out and sign a few......since it is the last Oct gig here :(

so carry on in fine tradition all you going over the next few weeks :drool:!

did meet Diane again. Wre couldn't find ruff and it was a veeery sparse GA line.

I tried yesterday this morn-- no ga's {reg$ at TM] on line :sigh; ah..
i've had such a great 9 days with sightings and meetings tho meeting other fans too..etc....~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will write up a more concised version for meeting/sightings. hopefully some pics will come out, too!!! CROSSES FINGERS!!!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
HHHIIIII all:hug: !!!

they guys arrived ealry 4:30 I missed them all....but noone got out

will go hjome soon for a hot meal, a wool sshawl to throw around me when i return here for the last few songs of the set.
Then when that's done it's back down to MSG!
Just CAN"T take the chhance that B or Adam might come out and sign a few......since it is the last Oct gig here :(

so carry on in find tradition all you going over the next few weeks :drool:!

did meet Diane again. Wre couldn't find ruff and it was a veeery sparse GA line.

I tried yesterday this morn no ga's {re $ at TM][ on line :sigh; ah..
i've had such a great 9 days[/bn] with sightings and meetings tho meeting other fans too..etc....

will write up a more concised vfersion for meeting/sightings. hopefully some pics will come out, too!!! CROSSES FINGERS!!!

Dazz sorry they didnt stop and you couldnt find ruff :( , depending what time you went to find her she might have gone to get some food or gone for a shower! glad you met diane again though :D you seen sami, she must be so excited her 1st gig :hyper:

good luck meeting them tonight, especially B, i know how it feels to be so close :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom