Pleban Girls Party - Our First times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
No you don't *g* It's just a Sat afternoon slowdown :lol:

*:giggle: at the hamster pic*

innit??

mike_1.jpg

Molly Bloom said:

sigh ...
you said alan rickman

5662c25c.jpg

OH MY GOD! Two of my heroes in the same picture! I love Alan Rickman and I adore Hugh Laurie, and I've watched this movie fifty thousand times! :love: :heart:

Ehm... hi everyone :wave: :reject:

JezSnape said:

OH MY GOD! Two of my heroes in the same picture! I love Alan Rickman and I adore Hugh Laurie, and I've watched this movie fifty thousand times! :love: :heart:

Ehm... hi everyone :wave: :reject:

i adore it too
jane austen is one of my favourites,

everyone tells me i am very marianne dashwood

Hi clone :love: Molly Drea and SG :wave: :hug:

I adore Emma Thompson, and have watched pretty much everything she's done, that's why I saw sense and sensibility in the first place. I've seen pride and prejudice too, but otherwise I'm horribly behind in my Jane Austen :reject: I might have seen a bit of Emma, too.

I'm a bit pissed off. I've cut my hair, and it looks like crap :mad:

I'm sorry about your haircut, clone. :hug: That's no fun.

I'm a huge Jane Austen fan. My favourite book is Pride & Prejudice, and I LOVE the BBC movie version of it. :heart:

I know. And I had such long hair, and now it's all cut off and looks like shit, and I can't do anything with it :sad:

I don't know which version is which, but I have to agree with Bridget Jones here, Colin Firth in a wet shirt :drool:

Would anyone like to see my fabulous hairdo? I could upload a pic, they took before and after shots. :(

My bigsister did it, so there's no chance for me to get a refund either :lol:

If you want to post it, go for it.

Bad haircuts totally suck. I used to have really long hair when I was a kid, and once went for a trim to a salon. The woman ended up chopping half of my hair off. :mad: I was so horrified that I burst into tears in the salon. My mom refused to pay for it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom