Pleban Girls Party - Our First times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What kind of books do you write? I can't imagine finishing a whole book. I love to read, but I think I would make a crap writer. :lol:

My friend, Louise was a sweetie and I miss her every day. But at least now I can think of her more and the good things without it being so hard.

Drea just IM'ed and said that she was going to bed. Its almost 4am her time. I think she got booted or something and can't get back in.

i attempt to write all sorts of things :p

but i am working on one about concerts atm
as well as one about a girl and the virgin mary

sheltie owners are usually sweet tempered :D

You and I have alot in common. I've been doing alot of research on Mary and Mary Magdalane for my work. I'm also into saints right now. More the influence of them and their medals and pictures on modern society. I was raised a Quaker, so my mom gets a real kick out of the fact that saints have a heavy influence on my work.

I have a St. Bridgets cross tattooed on my leg.

Have a good sleep Molly. :hug: Nighty night. :heart:

I should really go head to bed myself. Nighty night Weldy if your still hanging around. :hug: :heart: :wave:

Nice avatar Wild :drool:

:Clone:love:

My nails need sorting, theyre manky at the moment :lol:

Well done on the jeans :D you're doing fab *proud* :hug:

I was out last night which is why i didnt make it on :hug:

gonna go get something to eat

ne nack later

:hug:
x

Molly Bloom said:
DSCN1082.jpg

i :love: this pic Molly

Wow its quiet now. Goona go for a shower, put my fake tan moisturiser on :drool: (im looking browner after one application already Kat said )

Then i might watch Harry Potter. All the Daniel Radcliffe talk has got me thinking of Harry Potter now :madwife: :lol:

See ya later girls/.guys

x

OMG the most amazing concerts are going to be in NY this summer and I don't have a job :scream:

Snow Patrol, Natasha Bedingfield, Cat Power, Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Def Leppard, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Bon Jovi (at Giants Stadium :faint: ) , Black Crowes, Fiona Apple, and more..... :sad:

Nap :drool: :wink:

I was just having lunch and thought I'd peek in on the forum. I have to get back to some other stuff for awhile, but I'll be here tonight . Have a good rest of the day! :heart: :hug:

Hi guys :wave: Finally caught up - looks like we're getting back to the old speed around here :lol:

For Thora, whenever she reads this - GET YOUR ASS TO THE COMMODORE BALLROOM NEXT WEEK FOR ELEVATION! :D I saw she said she wasn't sure if she was going to go because she'd be going alone, but I think she should go anyway, she'll have a great time :)

October's playing for the first time in four months tonight :hyper: :hyper: It's about bloody time! :wink:

Drea said:
Hi guys :wave: Finally caught up - looks like we're getting back to the old speed around here :lol:

For Thora, whenever she reads this - GET YOUR ASS TO THE COMMODORE BALLROOM NEXT WEEK FOR ELEVATION! :D I saw she said she wasn't sure if she was going to go because she'd be going alone, but I think she should go anyway, she'll have a great time :)

October's playing for the first time in four months tonight :hyper: :hyper: It's about bloody time! :wink:

hello drea! hope your comp issues are all sussed.

are these tribute acts?
i have never seen a tribut act...of anyone...
no wait, i saw a neil diamond tribute act! :wink:

Molly Bloom said:

hello drea! hope your comp issues are all sussed.

are these tribute acts?
i have never seen a tribut act...of anyone...
no wait, i saw a neil diamond tribute act! :wink:

I didn't have any computer issues last night, it was just faster to ask Russty to tell you guys I was heading for bed than switch between threads :lol: I was only on about page 10 of the old thread when I went to bed! :giggle:

Yes they are :) Toronto's lucky enough to have two kickass U2 tribute bands:

Elevation: u2tributeband.com
October: october.ca

Drea said:
Sarah :wave: I swear they're working you harder in grade 8 than I did in my last couple years of high school :lol: You poor thing :hug:

I know! I was thinking the same thing!!

we didnt learn TKAM till my sophmore year!

Back
Top Bottom