Pleban Girls Party - Our First times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry one of my kiddos woke up and needed to be tucked back in.

The pictures are so great! I love the one with the lights. It looks like a postcard. :love:

Okay this is going to sound odd, but is the picture of you and your friends in LA a small face/resturant? The wall behinds you looks like a place that I go to with my aunt sometimes when I visit her in LA when she's working. I can't remember the name of the place.

Russty Cat said:

Okay this is going to sound odd, but is the picture of you and your friends in LA a small face/resturant? The wall behinds you looks like a place that I go to with my aunt sometimes when I visit her in LA when she's working. I can't remember the name of the place.

aww thanks

nope, it is a mansion a friend of mine owns that was built in the 20s
that is a painting of the sky behind a couch! it is so so neat!

<-- is catching up, will be a while...

I just wanted to note - since I'm still in the last thread and catching up - that we do indeed have proms in Canada... at least in Ontario! :lol:

Molly Bloom said:
eh yes good eye

not trusting yourself ?

i should edit it or sommat

most people dont recognise
him in that pic

I'm horrible I had that De javu feeling, but I couldn't figure out why. :lol: I didn't even realize it was Elijah.

this is the couch sans silly people

4aa63b56.jpg

Russty Cat said:

I'm horrible I had that De javu feeling, but I couldn't figure out why. :lol: I didn't even realize it was Elijah.

thats why i love that pic
i can share it without people thinking i am being a showoff

Molly Bloom said:

aww thanks

nope, it is a mansion a friend of mine owns that was built in the 20s
that is a painting of the sky behind a couch! it is so so neat!

Very cool! They have some of the greatest old houses in LA and Hollywood. My aunt was working in one about 10 years ago shooting a film and it was still decorated like it was the 30s. She snapped a bunch of pictures for me to use in my work and sent them too me. I can't even imagine what some of those houses are worth now. :eek:

Molly Bloom said:
this is the couch sans silly people

4aa63b56.jpg

That is a really pretty couch. I love the decorating style. :drool: Many moons ago I went to school for interior design. :love: I'm a total whore for stuff like that. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

That is a really pretty couch. I love the decorating style. :drool: Many moons ago I went to school for interior design. :love: I'm a total whore for stuff like that. :giggle:

the house is incredible
really gorgeous!!

Molly Bloom said:

thats why i love that pic
i can share it without people thinking i am being a showoff

People are just being silly. But I think I'm immune to stuff, because I grew up with many family members in the entertainment industry.

Russty Cat said:

People are just being silly. But I think I'm immune to stuff, because I grew up with many family members in the entertainment industry.

i like people and they seem to like me so i tend to have friends from all walks of life and love them all equally!

where did you go to school?

this is the outside of the house..
the pool area

73041889.jpg

Molly Bloom said:

i like people and they seem to like me so i tend to have friends from all walks of life and love them all equally!

where did you go to school?

this is the outside of the house..
the pool area

73041889.jpg

That is such a pretty place!

I went to FIDM in Orange County. This was before I decided that school and I didn't mix. :giggle: And I was told by some instructors that I didn't need to be there, that I knew all I needed to do what I wanted. It was fun though and a great school.

Russty Cat said:

That is such a pretty place!

I went to FIDM in Orange County. This was before I decided that school and I didn't mix. :giggle: And I was told by some instructors that I didn't need to be there, that I knew all I needed to do what I wanted. It was fun though and a great school.

oh i love to do costuming and i have thought about going there but i feel a bit old to go to college, especially since i have done my 4 years in a different field of study :p

Hi Drea :hug:

Thanks Molly Bandit is my sweetie. I'm definetly in love with him now. hehe He is running around right now playing with my chihuahau. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Drea :hug:

Thanks Molly Bandit is my sweetie. I'm definetly in love with him now. hehe He is running around right now playing with my chihuahau. :lol:

oh my gosh i want a chichi!!!!
i love em so !!

Molly Bloom said:

oh i love to do costuming and i have thought about going there but i feel a bit old to go to college, especially since i have done my 4 years in a different field of study :p

Your never to old to go back to school. What do you do now?

I'm lucky that we got to adopt our chihuahua about a year and a half ago. She is a total sweetie. A barker, but still very sweet and loving.

OH MY! Clive looks just like Shelly dog. My best friend who passed away last year had a sheltie. We found her a good home, cuz we already had two dogs.

Russty Cat said:

Your never to old to go back to school. What do you do now?

I'm lucky that we got to adopt our chihuahua about a year and a half ago. She is a total sweetie. A barker, but still very sweet and loving.

OH MY! Clive looks just like Shelly dog. My best friend who passed away last year had a sheltie. We found her a good home, cuz we already had two dogs.

i am trying to write a couple of books at the moment!

i am so sorry about your friend!!

i love my dogs
they are both shelties ... they are so so sweet

Back
Top Bottom