Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
5.gif

It probably wouldn't be the strangest thing anyone's ever done to try and get Bono to hold them, Bri :wink:

Night Drea :hug: sweet dreams

Hi/Bye Snooky :hug:

:hug: and bye Bri, too - I'm off to read for awhile before bed

VP - if you're out there and you need anything, you've got my phone # and e-mail address, don't hesitate :heart:

OMG! Dis! I missed yoooooou!!!!!!!

Ive been to see the doctor again...and....

I officially have scabies!!!!

Omg.....i was only jokin with you girls and today it became official....haha, im such a big scab :lmao:

The allergist said it was eczema but my doctor says scabies....i think im laughing too much though :D

Anyway, ive ditched college for the day so im round and about today :yes:

loves!

:hug:

:yawn: I'm soooo tired....of everything. :| I'm tired of feeling like I'm just with my friends because I'm afraid of being alone. I'm tired of my mother taking her stress out on me. I'm tired of school, tired of feeling like I'm just going through the motions, feeling alone. I'm tired of not being able to tell my mother I may be depressed again, because she'll just say in an annoyed voice "AGAIN? Why now?", and I really don't have a conclusive answer.

Yeah, this rant doesn't make much sense, but I need to get it out...even if no one's around.

Last edited:
I'm around sweetie :wave:

I'll rub some scabies on you :flirt:.....cos theyre sooooooo sexy :lol:

Yeah, your rant did make sense to me :yes:

I've felt like that about my friends before, i feel like that about my friends most of the time to be honest....maybe you just need a change of scenery. Maybe try some other stuff out and make some new friends :hug:

We're always here for you to rant to even if the only person you get in is me cos im binning college off for the day :lol:.....but we'll always get your messages and reply asap. Aswell as that, you have most of our e-mails and stuff so, i reckon i speak for everyone when i say dont hesistate in writing to us!

And, do you think it might be a good idea to talk to somebody about your depression? Just see somebody and explain to them about how its difficult to speak to your mother and how you need somebody to talk to about all this lonely stuff.

Hope my bit of scabie-infected advice was of some help to you.

:bigsislove: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
:yawn: I'm soooo tired....of everything. :| I'm tired of feeling like I'm just with my friends because I'm afraid of being alone. I'm tired of my mother taking her stress out on me. I'm tired of school, tired of feeling like I'm just going through the motions, feeling alone. I'm tired of not being able to tell my mother I may be depressed again, because she'll just say in an annoyed voice "AGAIN? Why now?", and I really don't have a conclusive answer.

Yeah, this rant doesn't make much sense, but I need to get it out...even if no one's around.

:hug: :heart:

DG! Don't be afraid to ask for help, even though it isn't easy. Even if she doesn't understand, she's your first place to turn for help. She's not your last place to turn, though, so don't stop looking. Medication for depression USUALLY stops working, the first prescription/dosage and needs to be changed. The disease adapts. Its simple and common. I went through a couple of changes before we found the right medicine/dosage.

And I hope you know you don't need an external reason to feel depressed. Whats going on inside of you that makes you fee this way isn't SADNESS, it's a physiological imbalance. Think about diabetics, whose bodies don't regulate/create insulin correctly (or not at all). Would someone ever say to them 'Again? why now?'
It's just an awful misunderstanding about the symptoms of depression that people think its a mood that you can overcome without needing any help.

Please know that for as awful as you might feel, it CAN get better and it will! :heart:

BG - OUCH! I'm sorry to hear you have scabies for real :uhoh:
but as I said yesterday, now that there is a diagnosis, you're closer to getting rif of it! :heart:

I hope you feel better soon!

Sad_Girl said:
BG - OUCH! I'm sorry to hear you have scabies for real :uhoh:
but as I said yesterday, now that there is a diagnosis, you're closer to getting rif of it! :heart:

I hope you feel better soon!

I know, thats what my dad said.

Aswell as that, the doctor thinks that the stress caused by the itchiness is whats been causing my headaches.

Because my blood test results were apparantley the most normal he'd seen in a long while...which is great!

I thought it was funny, the way we'd been joking on here about the scabies and now ive really got them!

Theyre not so much sore as they are feckin itchy!

I've got treatment for them, so hopefully they'll go soon.

How're you SG? :hug:

bono_gal said:

How're you SG? :hug:

Tired :yawn:

I'm up earlier than usual. I don't know why :lol:

Jeffy is making paper chains with his grandma right now :cute: I told him in a few minutes we'd watch Charlie and the Chocolate factory together, maybe I'll sneak in a nap during the movie :shifty: :shh:

I might sneak a nap now :drool:

I've been up early-ish too.....not as early as i was supposed to be though....i only have 3 authroised absence days left now :|

Jeffy :cute:......why do children want to watch charlie and the chocolate factory at like 9am?:lol:......they shouldnt want to watch movies till later, yes.....im so harsh :lmao:

bono_gal said:
I might sneak a nap now :drool:

I've been up early-ish too.....not as early as i was supposed to be though....i only have 3 authroised absence days left now :|

Jeffy :cute:......why do children want to watch charlie and the chocolate factory at like 9am?:lol:......they shouldnt want to watch movies till later, yes.....im so harsh :lmao:

I'd rather watch movies in the morning than get down on the floor and play with his toy cars :reject: I'm so lazy :lol:

:hug: feel better soon, BG! I'm off to play for awhile :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I'd rather watch movies in the morning than get down on the floor and play with his toy cars :reject: I'm so lazy :lol:

:hug: feel better soon, BG! I'm off to play for awhile :wink:

Actually, watching movies is better than playing with toy cars!

I have to do that with my baby cousin.....he sits with either cars or these building blocks my brother had when he was a kid!

And he's like: "Beckyyyyyyy, will you build me something pleeeease!!"

So, I say yeah ok....do you want me to build a house?

and he's like: "Erm, no thanks.......will you make me a helicopter?"

So thats me set for 4 hours trying to make a helicopter out of square building blocks :lmao:

Have fun SG! :hug:

bono_gal said:

I've felt like that about my friends before, i feel like that about my friends most of the time to be honest....maybe you just need a change of scenery. Maybe try some other stuff out and make some new friends :hug:

So much easier said than done. By now, everyone else has their little groups. :slant:

Only 6 more months of high school. :sigh:

SG and BG I appreciate the advice. :hug: :heart:

If I didn't have U2 in 24 days I'd be going insane by now. :lol: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

So much easier said than done. By now, everyone else has their little groups. : slant:

Only 6 more months of high school. : sigh:

SG and BG I appreciate the advice. :hug: : heart:

If I didn't have U2 in 24 days I'd be going insane by now. :lol: :heart:

I know it is well easier said than done....i had that problem when i was at school....it was so hard to get into one of those little groups!

If you're in any of your classes and sitting next to someone, just make the effort to talk to them and find out what theyre doing and stuff. Usually if you do that and then they ask you what your'e doing.....if you say nothing then they might ask you to tag along sort of thing....you know what i mean?

:hyper: :hyper: for u2 in 24 days!!!!

Back
Top Bottom