Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Oh knock it off, you'll give me a big head - :shifty: Heh heh ... :silent:

:sexywink:

Here's Fly's fun fact for the day:

"The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland was a symbolic character for the hat makers in towns of the late 1800's. The large felt hats of the day had supports made out of lead. The lead caused an organic form of psychosis to develop in the hat makers causing them to be declared crazy."

:hmm: I love filling my brain with random useless information. :happy:

FlyYourKite said:

"The Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland was a symbolic character for the hat makers in towns of the late 1800's. The large felt hats of the day had supports made out of lead. The lead caused an organic form of psychosis to develop in the hat makers causing them to be declared crazy."

Wow! That is really cool. I know I'm kind of a nerd :nerd:
but I love those little tidbits of information :yes:

Not cool for the hat makers, of course :crazy: but you know what I mean :wink:

Hi Sami :hug:

I never took chemistry :shrug: :reject: :der:

you guys take classes that are WAY over my head. I never did chemistry or calculus or anything of the sort that you talk about all the time

I did very much Bri! I :heart: it! Apart from the fact that i thought i was going to be :yuck: after trying the famous meatballs! :( I don't think Swedish food is up there with curry! :no: then i was in the Swedish shp and saw pickled herring :yuck:

FlyYourKite said:

I bet your brain is juicy :drool:

:lol:
I actually remember hearing about that once....:hmm:
I love randomness!

susanp6 said:
I did very much Bri! I :heart: it! Apart from the fact that i thought i was going to be :yuck: after trying the famous meatballs! :( I don't think Swedish food is up there with curry! :no: then i was in the Swedish shp and saw pickled herring :yuck:

Swedish food :drool: :heart:

Of course, my Sisters Grandfather (The family of my mom's first husband) was Swedish-American, Grandpa Sig went back and visited Sweden and kept up a lot of the old recipes and spoke the language, etc... so I guess that helps you develop a taste for something, when you're young and someone you respect is enthusiastic about it. :yes:

He made a great meat dish - I think he called it 'Palt' or something like that - it was yummy, anyway.

:heart: He was such a good man, I miss him

~BrightestStar~ said:

Actually, I would say that probably makes you *much* smarter than us......

Life without chem :drool:

:lol: agreed

although I must say, aside from the occasional thing I don't get, I'm actually quite good at calc :D :lol: (well, I'm in precalc, same thing!)

I don't know, I haven't been on today - I hope VP is ok. She's probably keeping busy, the viewing was today, the funeral tomorrow.

:hug:

:hyper: Ooh I just saw that commercial for the first time yesterday (or the day before?) Sami - It's so good! :faint:

Last edited:
I can see that if you're brought up liking a certain taste SG, then yes it'd be ok but not for me! :barf: apart from salmon or the cakes&sweets! :love: i actually thought i wasn't going to get back home before being sick :yikes: but it didn't happen and i was able to enjoy my curry later and it made it all better :happy: :heart:

WOW! You have over 16K posts Bri! :ohmy:

Did you notice i've just got to 11K?! :wink:

Have you been inside looking at all the furniture Bri?

NU11.jpg

susanp6 said:
WOW! You have over 16K posts Bri! :eek:hmy

Did you notice i've just got to 11K?! :wink

Have you been inside looking at all the furniture Bri?

I gotta keep up my postwhore rep. :wink:

Congrats!
:rockon:

I've been in a few times. I mostly remember going there when I was little, and playing in the playground they had for kids. :happy:

Omg..I can't wait to see this new commercial!! :drool: :hyper:
OOTS :heart:
It's about oral sex! :happy: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom