Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:hug: It's so hard coming down from the high of those shows, eh? You still have us here though! It would have been so fun if we all could have been there. :)

One day we will all have to get together for a show someplace in the middle of the all of us. :yes:

We did meet and see some other plebans though. :giggle: We met Alli and Iris who were both very sweet and beautiful girls. All the fans waiting for the guys to show up were so much fun and so cool. Cindy and I were wearing devil horns the whole day and no one even batted an eye. It was fun to be amongst other fun people.

Funny thing though some people who worked for the colliseum kept giggling everytime we walked by to go to the bathroom or get something. Finally when I went to buy a water the guy who sold it to me asked about the "Devil horns" and we giggled and I said "We're just a little horny." And the guy busted up and said that we had the best sense of humor. He was this sweet older guy. I just wanted to give him the biggest hug.

susanp6 said:
Oops Drea! :banghead: i was thinking that you were one of the girls who were in attendance at IKEA fest???

You're right about that... it was a music festival where Bri lives, in "Ikeaville" :lol: :hug: It's not the real name of the city she lives in though *g*

susanp6 said:
What did you have for dinner Dis? :wink:

OMG has that actually happened when you've gone to pick the stuff up downstairs? Crazy! :crazy:

I really love the seats they have in the restaurant tho'! :love: it's great! Got the bus out and where it is is next to the River Clyde in Glasgow and there's a massive shopping complex alongside it!!!

We had salad and chicken&fish...it was ok:| not that best place ever too eat.

Yes:lmao: at Ikea after looking at everything and being surrounded by annoying shoppers....by the time we go down to get something we liked we are so pissed off we just leave:lmao:

No Fly i'm afraid i haven't :no: :reject: but i reckon that's cos i had planned to go out to IKEA today and tom i'm going with my friend to another furniture place here called DFS where he's trying to buy a leather couch! :drool:

As soon as i hear it tho' you'll be the first to know my opinion Fly! :D

I'm still laughing about that jerker desk!!!! :lmao: i'm such a juvenile! :happy:

SAMI!!!! :wave: :hug: have you ever been to an IKEA? :wink: i'm obsessed with the place now! :lol:

susanp6 said:
SAMI!!!! :wave: :hug: have you ever been to an IKEA? :wink: i'm obsessed with the place now! :lol:

hi Susan :hug: There's none in FL where I live but I think I've been to one in NY once a long time ago :lol: Sounds really cool though!!

I've gotta run for now! :wave:

Thanks Fly! :wink:

What would you say is your all time fav Kate song? I've always loved The man with the child in his eyes and i adore the whole of Hounds of love! :love:

susanp6 said:
Thanks Fly! :wink:

What would you say is your all time fav Kate song? I've always loved The man with the child in his eyes and i adore the whole of Hounds of love! :love:

Hmm...I'm not that familiar with her whole collection. But from what I've heard, Sunset is certainly way up there. It's fantastic :up:

Hi SG and Bri! :hug: Sorry you have to be studying again Bri :angry: It never ends!

Hi SG! :hug:

The damn site is acting all weird for me.

Oh :hyper: I almost forgot to tell you guys we found a Popmart in Mexico video, a copy of the Unforgettable Fire video, ATYCLB with the extra summer rain video disc, an Unforgettable Fire single LP and the big topper of all the good stuff a Discotechque LP single brand new still sealed never been played!!!!! :hyper: I about passed out when I found it. I love Amoeba Music in SF they always have great stuff.

Hi SG :hug: i'm feeling quite happy after my 1st visit to a certain place :D :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom