Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I got a copy of magazine called "The Word" which has an amazing Edge interview :eek:hmy :

My faviurite bits:

From Conan:

Edge - " Vacuum cleaners will stop sucking dirt when they realise that selfish dirt will never suck back" :lmao :

Bono descibing Edge

Beneath the stillness, the zen like mastery of arpeggios and perfectly chosen crystal notes, there is a rage, an explosive side, as i've leant on more than a few occasins. Never pick a fight with a man who earns his living through perfect HAND-TO-EYE CO-ORDINATION" :shifty :

Bono was initially called - T'Einrich Van Hewsonole Bangbangbangbang. Imaine calling him that :no :

:lmao: classic

especially this bit

Edge - " Vacuum cleaners will stop sucking dirt when they realise that selfish dirt will never suck back" :lmao:

WildHoney said:
The worst thing is when i read the vacuum clener bit i laughed really loudly and all the people in the train carriage looked at me strangely:wink:

:lmao:

i almost squealed when i got my rolling stone this morning :drool:

night :sad: :hug:

i should go aswell, am so tired, didnt sleep well the othe rnight :grumpy:

night weldy :hug:

Nighty night Jemma and Wild :hug: :heart: :hug:

Sorry I'm being distracted by my whole family who came in to lay on my bed to harrass me. :lol:

Is there an IKEAnear to where you live Weldy?

Oh Dis - did you have to get off and attend to Mr Dis? :ohmy:

I just looked thru my IKEA catalouge and saw a table called a jerker table!!!!!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Is there an IKEAnear to where you live Weldy?

Oh Dis - did you have to get off and attend to Mr Dis? :ohmy:

I just looked thru my IKEA catalouge and saw a table called a jerker table!!!!!! :ohmy:

the jerker table:lmao:

yeah sorry I had to attend to mr. dis:drool: :wink: actually I had to run, we were going out to eat.

susan!!:hug:

fly!!!:hyper:

Russty! I didn't know you went to a show lastnight:ohmy: !! omg hope you had a good time!!!!

Oh what yummy grub did ya eat Dis?

God, i never knew that Word mag with Edge was out yet! :huh: I was reading about that - must buy tomorrow! :drool:

All those Swedish names are damn hilarious!!! :lol:

Wow Russty! 3 floored IKEA!!!! :ohmy: :lol: that's mega, majorly HUGE!!! :ohmy:

Fly!!! :hyper: I finally went to IKEA today and was dying to tell you, VP, Drea&Bri cos i knew you'd all understand having been there recently all of you! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! :hug:

Russty! :hyper: I'm so glad you had such a great time at the concert. And yay about seeing them up so close!! :hug:

:hug: It was fabulous. I still have after show glow. :giggle:

Cindy and I were a bit sad that we couldn't have more of you guys with us. But being together made the show so much better. *sigh* :( I miss her already though. It was really hard letting her get on the plane to go home.

Russty Cat said:

:hug: It was fabulous. I still have after show glow. :giggle:

Cindy and I were a bit sad that we couldn't have more of you guys with us. But being together made the show so much better. *sigh* :( I miss her already though. It was really hard letting her get on the plane to go home.

:hug: It's so hard coming down from the high of those shows, eh? You still have us here though! It would have been so fun if we all could have been there. :)

Yeah Fly! :yes: But like Dis said it's kind of confusing at times ya know! Like i was looking around all these show-rooms and was totally puzzled at the instructions about where you collect the flat packs! :der: like where are the aisle no's and stuff!! :scratch: :confused:

susanp6 said:
Fly!!! :hyper: I finally went to IKEA today and was dying to tell you, VP, Drea&Bri cos i knew you'd all understand having been there recently all of you! :wink:

Actually, I've never been in an IKEA, I've just been by them :lol:

Dismantled said:
fly!!!:hyper:

Russty! I didn't know you went to a show lastnight:ohmy: !! omg hope you had a good time!!!!

Dis, Cindy and I were at the show on Tuesday night in Oakland! :hyper: We got the One Tree Hill Snippet and according to some other people that have seen like 20 shows this tour alone, they said this was one of the best shows they've seen them do so far this tour! it was so great! Never a slow moment during the whole time and the boys all looked amazing!

I'm not really an Adam girl, but damn when he came out and around the ellipse I was done for, he was just so fecking sexy and all business! :drool: :combust:

susanp6 said:
Yeah Fly! :yes: But like Dis said it's kind of confusing at times ya know! Like i was looking around all these show-rooms and was totally puzzled at the instructions about where you collect the flat packs! :der: like where are the aisle no's and stuff!! :scratch: :confused: [/QUOTE

yeah..if you find something on teh show room and then go try to find it too buy in the warehouse area..your screwed..you'll never find the stuff:lol: so much stuff!!!

Oops Drea! :banghead: i was thinking that you were one of the girls who were in attendance at IKEA fest???

Russty Cat said:

Dis, Cindy and I were at the show on Tuesday night in Oakland! :hyper: We got the One Tree Hill Snippet and according to some other people that have seen like 20 shows this tour alone, they said this was one of the best shows they've seen them do so far this tour! it was so great! Never a slow moment during the whole time and the boys all looked amazing!

I'm not really an Adam girl, but damn when he came out and around the ellipse I was done for, he was just so fecking sexy and all business! :drool: :combust:

thats sooooo cool!!!:hyper: One Tree Hill:heart: I love that song!!!!!!! I forget how great the JT songs are:love: I am so glad you had a good time!

What did you have for dinner Dis? :wink:

OMG has that actually happened when you've gone to pick the stuff up downstairs? Crazy! :crazy:

I really love the seats they have in the restaurant tho'! :love: it's great! Got the bus out and where it is is next to the River Clyde in Glasgow and there's a massive shopping complex alongside it!!!

Back
Top Bottom