Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
BGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *opens wide for BG's pounce*

I'm fine hun. You??

This time in 3 weeks i'll be just down the road from you :flirt:

Ok....thats hawt!!!

Where are you going?....I demand answers :lol:

I'm great....apart from the scabies. meh :|

Hi and bye Sami!!! :hug:

OMG.

I was just on myspace and this dude was commenting me and he lives around the corner from me!!!!

We've just done a combined effort of me looking out of my window and him going to his front door and waving :lmao:

Yes, that has made me happy :D

WildHoney said:

:hug: Poor BG :

I'll be at the Radisson SAS Hotel at Manchester Airport with Jem :combust::flirt:

:drool:

*ponders thought of going to manchester*

:hmm:

Sorry, susan.....i didnt notice you over there darlin!...I was too busy waving to random myspace people that walked passed me earlier today :lmao:

Wild :hug: i'm feeling quite good altho' a little too cold :crack: think i'll turn the heating up now actually! :love: then i'll be all nice&cosy again! :wink:

Just been feeding my greedy face with a curry AGAIN!! :ohmy: :drool: i'll never lose weight at this rate will i?! :tsk:

I hate dieting and weight issues! :tsk:

I've lost 3 and a half stone in 18months...and grown 10 centimetres apparantley.

Sexy that eh?

:lmao:

Good luck for the hospital wild :hug:

...and susan, from your pics i dont think you need to lose weight either!!

Yeah but i think i've put a bit of weight on since you saw me! :uhoh: i think it's maybe just a little bit of a belly tho'!!! :giggle:

Too fond of takeaways, it's shameful eh?! :tsk: :rolleyes: but it's nice for you to say that anyway Wild! :hug: what are you expecting them to tell you at the hosp on Mon?

:wave:

hi here for 20 mins!

:ohmy: :( I was on here around 3:p this afternoon...i went about 6 pages back {all i had time for}....still isn't clear WHAT HAPPENED in VP's fam?
SOmebody died, yes?? If so but who.... sounded like an uncle...and then that would be a brother? VP's??? or her ex"s. :help:

Last edited:
Anyone got a thread idea? Maybe something about asking Bono to heat us up on a freezing cold winters' nite? :sexywink: :combust:

Shall i start the new thread with the warm up idea?

Awww Wild :hug: have you been sticking to the diet? I find it incredibly hard to resist the lure of curry and roast beef dinners....and Dublin mudslide............................:drool: :drool:

Yeah ok go with that one Wild - start it up as that combines both our ideas! :wink:

You like ice-cream then Dazz?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom