Pleban Girls Party - open 24/7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's. Dead. In. Here.

Good news about the day off!!!!

bad about the blue crack.....but.....im sure you'll get through it lol....you've had longer away from here :yes:

I'm listening to I Predict A Riot :rockon:

U2 Live in Chicago for the Vertigo tour in on TV next Wednesday at 11pm in England!!!

I was doing a U2 scan of the TV and almost licked the screen when i seen that :lol:

bono_gal said:

U2 Live in Chicago for the Vertigo tour in on TV next Wednesday at 11pm in England!!!

:hyper: though im getting the DVD on the day of release anyway :drool:

I was doing a U2 scan of the TV and almost licked the screen when i seen that :lol :

:lmao:

sounhds like kinda thing id do :lol:

DG sorry bout no blue crack, but a day off :hyper::hug:

and girls, im now the proud owner of Rolling Stone :rockon: the magazine my shop ordered in for me arrived this orning, spent all of my breaks at work reading it
:drool:

sami0201 said:
BG we have a half hour preview of that on at 1am last night and I just watched it. HOLY. SHIT.

:combust : :rockon :

I'm seeing them in THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!! ahh!!! :hyper : :hyper : : D :happy : :hyper :

ooooh cant wait to see it :drool: :hyper:

nice you guys get it before its released though and as usual we have to wait here :scream::sad: :grumpy:

i know it'll be worth the wait tho :combust:

So excited for you Sami :hyper::hyper:

Hey Dis:hug:

Hi there :wave:

The U2 Chicago gig is on in the whole of the UK, byw BG! :yes:

I wish people were more excited to see me but i don't feel that they are :(

susanp6 said:
I wish people were more excited to see me but i don't feel that they are :(

awww:hug: I am excited, I am just grouchy...bad day..bad bad children:madspit: !!!!

walk into a classroom and a young man was singing this nice song "suck my balls..suck my balls..." I told him too shut up and he looked at me like I was the jerk:| yeah..that was five minutes into my day.

sorry, I am excited to see you!!!!:hug: I luuurrrrrvvve you:flirt:

Thanks soooo much Dis :hug: :hug: You're one person who normally IS excited to see me here Dis!

:shocked: that guy in your class :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Thanks soooo much Dis :hug: You're one person who normally IS excited to see me here Dis!

:shocked: that guy in your class :lmao:

awww everyone is excited to see you:hug: its hard to show emotions over the computer sometimes. Don't take anything personal:hug: sometimes I just have a crap day and come on here not sounding too friendly...nothing to do with anyone here:hug:

yes that boy is in my class, then two more got in an arguement about being gay...:| they were accussing each other of being gay...I was like:mad: :knock that shit off!
8.gif

<---kids called me "evil demon lady" today:lmao:

susanp6 said:
:scream: Guessed rite 1st time Dis :flirt: :bow: :combust:

Really!!!:ohmy: omg I'm psyhic!
21.gif

how'd you like it? DId you get a .99 cent meal? Did you go away with the feelings of joy/disgust/confusion all wrapped up into one?:happy:

Hmmm :ohmy: that's interesting that you list those 3 emotions Dis cos i DID feel all those things, altho' i'm not quite sure if for the same reasons as you are thinking of! :shrug:

First off, no i didn't have a 99 c meal cos we don't have cents but i know what you mean! :D But i did get a FREE meal!!!!! :happy: :hyper: There was a coupon in the paper to have something to the value of £5!!!! :drool:

susanp6 said:
Hmmm :ohmy: that's interesting that you list those 3 emotions Dis cos i DID feel all those things, altho' i'm not quite sure if for the same reasons as you are thinking of! :shrug:

First off, no i didn't have a 99 c meal cos we don't have cents but i know what you mean! :D But i did get a FREE meal!!!!! :happy: :hyper: There was a coupon in the paper to have something to the value of £5!!!! :drool:

yeah I knew you didn't have cents:wink: but i was sure you would know what i meant:wink: plus I don't have that sign on my 'puter:wink:

Ikea is a werid place.

Ah! You are still here Dis :happy: I thought you'd gon there before i got a chance to tell you about it!!

WEll! I had the meatballs but felt sick afterwards :barf:

susanp6 said:
Ah! You are still here Dis :happy: I thought you'd gon there before i got a chance to tell you about it!!

WEll! I had the meatballs but felt sick afterwards :barf:

sorry about the bad meat:( ..blah!

The thing is i had gravy on them so i'm thinking it could have been the gravy rather than the actual meatballs! :huh: got nice chips with it tho'! :drool: also i had this gorge apple cake with cream for 50p!!!! :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
The thing is i had gravy on them so i'm thinking it could have been the gravy rather than the actual meatballs! :huh: got nice chips with it tho'! :drool: also i had this gorge apple cake with cream for 50p!!!! :ohmy:

:drool: :drool: now I'm hungry

Back
Top Bottom