Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
<-- was at the Boston show where the 16 people were pulled up on stage with their country's flags during One. Very cool moment ...

Sarah: Don't forget, the L.A. Times also suggested during 2005 that Bono should have been the next World Bank president.

That must've been awesome :rockon:

Thank you :)

Sarah, I think you're being too critical of yourself, that's very well done! :) One suggestion I would make is in the first line. Rather than say "Fashion designer of Edun," which sounds as though he's actually a designer, you could say something like "co-founder of the fashion design company Edun." :)

Night Sami :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:
Sarah, I think you're being too critical of yourself, that's very well done! :) One suggestion I would make is in the first line. Rather than say "Fashion designer of Edun," which sounds as though he's actually a designer, you could say something like "co-founder of the fashion design company Edun." :)

Thank you :bow: I'll add that in there now :)

I'm a critical person to myself, I can't help it.....I just feel like it's not the best I could do :shrug:

sami0201 said:
OMG there are fans already camped out for the Mexico City shows that aren't until Wednesday :shocked: :yikes: :crazy:

There's dedication and then there's insanity - and that definitely qualifies as insanity :wink:

Jo - I *know* some of the people who got pulled up on stage with those flags *G* *counts* At least three, they're part of the U2 GTA group :) (One of them being the one who kissed Adam as they were heading offstage :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: :angry: *greenwithenvy*

*tries to remember* Did I ever introduce you to Boston Michelle (as she's referred to on the group, since there's a bunch of Michelles)? I think she's more of an Adam girl than the two of us put together :giggle:

Aw man.....my dad's kicking me off the computer now :sad: :( :sad:

Thanks for listening to me whine and helping me out with my paper (I hope I didn't bore you to death)!!!! :hug: :bow: :love: :heart: :bow:

Goodnight everyone :hug: :kiss:

VintagePunk said:
Too funny about the discovery of your long-lost blog, Bri. :lol

And I STILL remember that you wouldn't give me the url for it. :angry:

:wink:

I can't even beleive than anyone would actually read through it. :laugh:
I wonder if he only commented cause he wants those hours of his life back. :sad:

Did I not give it to you? Oops :shifty:

:lmao:
If you saw it, your opinion of me would be forever damaged and you wouldn't love me anymore. :sad:

Mood : I am happy so happy so happy! I didn't have to wake up till 10:30 this morning and then I went downstairs and watched a bit of Tv, *sigh* I LOVE SATURDAYS!
Listening to: OMGosh! Baby elephant walk! I still can't figure out where I first heard that song... and OLP and greenday

Well then, Good Morning! Good Morning! It's great to stay up late! Good Morning, Good Morning to you!
Lol! Sigh, this week was kinda long.... it's so nice to stay up and sleep in late.... Sadly, I have a math test on Monday but..."I will survive, I will survive, for as long as I know...ummmm or don't know the words to the song lol" Anyhoo.... right now I'm jus checkin out the internet...isn't that special??

:coocoo: :lol:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

I can't even beleive than anyone would actually read through it. :laugh:
I wonder if he only commented cause he wants those hours of his life back. :sad:

Did I not give it to you? Oops :shifty:

:lmao:
If you saw it, your opinion of me would be forever damaged and you wouldn't love me anymore. :sad:

:coocoo: :lol:

Awwww! :cute: :love: When was that from? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom