Pleban Girls Party - on the prowl in beantown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BabyfaceBonoCBW67.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: OMG that picture literally gave me chest pain! :faint: :combust:

TO-12258-454.jpg

I have had bad thoughts about this picture all day. :drool: Bless me Father for I have sinned. :faint: :giggle:

Did anyone notice though the way the guys head is rather convienently placed in the photo in front of Larry? :eyebrow: *coughslashythoughtscough* :wink:

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

!!!!

*read at your own risk....*

Grabbing his sexy ass love handles he presses you against the snack vending machine...whispering My Goodness my guiness in your ear, making you moan with wanton lust. You reach up and run your hands through his greasy combover......the large dark stallion prepares to take you with his lance...

You made me do it!

:lmao: :lmao:

if the vending machine is a rockin don't come a knockin! :lmao:

And how the heck did Bri and DG get in my house! :rant: GEt out and leave my Bono alone! :wink:

My computers a bit overworked at the moment I'm backing up all of my Bono pics onto a CD

:lol:

I will never eat anything out of a vending machine without thinking of McGuinness :lol:

**This may actually help me on my diet :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
People need to stop dieting, make me feel all guilty while I sit there with a cookie and they eat an apple and some cheese!

Everyone's doing it too.
:tsk:

EAT MORE CHIPS!
WATCH MORE TV!
SHOW THE VENDING MACHINE LOVE!

hydrahump.gif

:eeklaugh:

^ :eeklaugh: :lmao:

:reject: you haven't seen me lately. I've gained at least fifteen pounds since September :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom