Pleban Girls Party - on the prowl in beantown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
33-101.jpg

33-105-mens-leather-shorts.jpg

EM-L9130.jpg

Dare I ask or make a comment as to why these are saved to your photobucket? :ohmy:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dare I ask or make a comment as to why these are saved to your photobucket? :ohmy:

Did a search found them, saved em and uploaded them to share with you. Where'd you get the pictures you posted? :ohmy:

:wave: Hi Sami!

:shocked: just finished looking at those pap pics :reject: I didn't see the face ones of the kids...that's Larry if I ever saw him! :lol:

and I didn't see that second set :tsk: poor family...I would not have wanted to be around papa Larry after he saw those photographers!! :yikes: but the kids are cute :cute:

and Bono with Larry's kids is so cute :cute: He was all alone :sad:

sami0201 said:
:shocked: just finished looking at those pap pics :reject: I didn't see the face ones of the kids...that's Larry if I ever saw him! :lol:

and I didn't see that second set :tsk: poor family...I would not have wanted to be around papa Larry after he saw those photographers!! :yikes: but the kids are cute :cute:

and Bono with Larry's kids is so cute :cute: He was all alone :sad:

That's what I thought too Sami :hug:

sami0201 said:
[B

and Bono with Larry's kids is so cute :cute: He was all alone :sad: [/B]

I know, he was SO cute with Larry's kids :cute:

I don't think Bono got too lonely :lol: He can always find someone to chat up :blahblah:

sami0201 said:
oh, by the way...

LARRY MULLEN IS HOT!!!!! :combust: :drool: :faint:

I like his hair long all the time, but he looks amazing without the gel :drool: amazing :faint:

:yes: OMG that picture literally gave me chest pain! :faint: :combust:

TO-12258-454.jpg

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:yes: they definitely are. I've heard Larry is teaching Bono's daughter Eve to play the drums :cute:

:yes:

I think I've heard that before too :cute: you can't get a much better teacher than that, eh? :wink: Didn't Bono say that she plays so much that the plaster comes off the ceiling or something? :lol:

sami0201 said:

:yes:

I think I've heard that before too :cute: you can't get a much better teacher than that, eh? :wink: Didn't Bono say that she plays so much that the plaster comes off the ceiling or something? :lol:

I hadn't heard that :lol: :lmao: I can see it though

and Um, hell yeah! Uncle Larry could teach me a lesson or two :evil:

sami0201 said:
never seen that one! :bow:

Isn't he so cute? :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom