Pleban Girls Party - On a U2 mission!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Weldy :hug:

How does one experience lethargy from the neck up? :shifty:

Thora, I agree with everyone else, that was kinda odd, what your coworker did. I could see it maybe if the girl just moved into your area, or something.

ThoraSEB said:
I loved what BB said - the next time the tour comes around, we'll be the Plebans on a mission to be at the front of the ellipse! :D

Continue on!

Awwwww I feel so special that you loved my idea. Feel a few tears coming to my eyes :sad: :wink: Would be a lot of fun next tour to have a PLEBAn gathering via GA :hyper:

Ok gotta go but wanted to stop in real quick and say hi. These parties are sooooo addicting :shifty: Be back later hopefully :wave: Oh and Jem I have added you on myspace!

Galeongirl said:
ack I forgot to say I had to leave...

:drool: got some ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide.....

and then I switched on the tv.... some irish movie.... damn, I LOVE that accent :drool:

:scream: I wanted to have that yesterday when I was at the Ben & Jerry's store I went to....but they didn't have any!

But at least my dad is letting us come with him on Wed so that i could get some :drool:

Thanks VP. I'm not sure if she's new in the area or not. D didn't say anything about that. Even so, it's weird.

Hi and bye BB! :hug: Yes, these parties are very addicting! I lurked for a long time before joining in, and I'm glad I did. We all rock! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Hi and bye BB! :hug: Yes, these parties are very addicting! I lurked for a long time before joining in, and I'm glad I did. We all rock! :lol:

Long time lurker here too :yes: Im really happy that I decided to come and join in. Definitely a lot of fun in here! lol. Ok I really need to get moving now,lol. Damn responsibilities :wink: Oh and good luck with your situation hope it all get's worked out :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:scream: I wanted to have that yesterday when I was at the Ben & Jerry's store I went to....but they didn't have any!

But at least my dad is letting us come with him on Wed so that i could get some :drool:

It's goood!!! :drool: I love Fossil Fuel aswell.....
Chocolate ice cream
chocolate cake
chocolate sauce
chocolate dinosaurs

CHOCOLATE FEST! :drool:

makes me very very happy :hyper:

only misses Bono to eat it off ... :shifty:

only the video store here has it... this I discovered 1 day before we left on holidays......

Galeongirl said:

It's goood!!! :drool: I love Fossil Fuel aswell.....
Chocolate ice cream
chocolate cake
chocolate sauce
chocolate dinosaurs

CHOCOLATE FEST! :drool:

makes me very very happy :hyper:

only misses Bono to eat it off ... :shifty:

only the video store here has it... this I discovered 1 day before we left on holidays......

Have you tried their Mint Chocolate Chunk? :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Have you tried their Mint Chocolate Chunk? :drool:

they don't have that here, I don't like mint with chocolate tho

sami, that's so awful! I'd say they should lock that driver away for good! not that that helps the family with the pain it gives, but its better than having that idiot walking out of there like nothing happened!

:shifty:

did you gals knew that I have a Bonohoody now?

BonoComet sent it to me.... :drool: I picked it up at the post office today..... and I"m never gonna take it off :drool:

I'm in love...

VintagePunk said:

So you've been lurking all this time just waiting for someone to scream your name? :angry:

:kiss:

Wet hair? Was it time for your annual shower, just in time for your Birthday? :happy: :lol:

I never have to wait long for you to scream my name :sexywink:

Yes, I'm always lurking, afterall some say I live here, waiting to be mentioned so I can make an exciting entrance...
:p

Ha Ha :madwife:

How did you know I bathe as regularly as you start threads?! :happy:

Actually I wasn't feeling well so I decided to take a shower, and inevitably wash my hair. But even now that it's shorter, it takes forever to dry :grumpy:

How are you? :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom