Pleban Girls Party - Old Time Rock and Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:lol :!! Detroit Rock city :rockon : aka Motown : dance: aka Motor city
Michigan, baby! :wink :
You learn something new every day :D
And I bet most of you don't know what the states here are even called :wink:

Drea said:
Bono's put the Gretsch Falcon up for auction?? :ohmy: :shocked:

Ali - considering how expensive and rare they are, the price doesn't surprise me... but *damn*, someone's getting a GORGEOUS guitar! :drool:
Yeah, he did! :ohmy:
I am amazed how many filthy rich, mad U2 fans there are out there... or else a few insanely wealthy ones...!

Edge's shoes are up next... :giggle:

Nice thread title... :rockon:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
You call them states too?
Yeah, Australia has six states and two territories (which is kinda funny when you think that the country is about the same size as the USA). We have a much smaller population though :)

Alisaura said:

Yeah, Australia has six states and two territories (which is kinda funny when you think that the country is about the same size as the USA). We have a much smaller population though :)

New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria.... :hmm:

Drea, just curious, are you a fan of gordon Lightfoot, and if so, would you like some files of his hits? I'm going to be uploading what I have for another interferencer...

:eyebrow: :ohmy: :drool:
must have been good times:drool:
"Experienced Pleba Girl"
should be a rank here if you ask me.
What happens in Pleba stays in Pleba!:wink:

VintagePunk said:

Random amount? :eyebrow: C'mon, how much did you add? ;)

I honestly don't know :lol: I poured it in directly from the Malibu bottle into the pop bottle, and as I'd put some pop in there already I don't know how much went in :wink: All I know is that I can taste it *g*

Sad_Girl said:
New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria.... :hmm:
Well done, that takes care of the eastern seaboard :D
The other two are South Australia and Western Australia... very imaginitive :giggle:
The there's the Northern Territory, and the Australian Capital Territory, which is a tiny little blob inside NSW containing the capital city (Canberra). I used to live in Canberra; it was built specifically to be the capital, because they couldn't decide between Melbourne and Sydney. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, just curious, are you a fan of gordon Lightfoot, and if so, would you like some files of his hits? I'm going to be uploading what I have for another interferencer...

Not a *serious* fan, though I do like his stuff... what songs are you uploading?

Alisaura said:

Well done, that takes care of the eastern seaboard :D
The other two are South Australia and Western Australia... very imaginitive :giggle:
The there's the Northern Territory, and the Australian Capital Territory, which is a tiny little blob inside NSW containing the capital city (Canberra). I used to live in Canberra; it was built specifically to be the capital, because they couldn't decide between Melbourne and Sydney. :lol:

Very creative indeed! :lol: no wonder I didn't recall them - if I heard anyone refer to them I would never have thought they were the actual names of the states/territories I would have thought they were general area references

Back
Top Bottom