Pleban Girls Party - Old Time Rock and Roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay :wink: Had quite the rainstorm here for a while this afternoon... and as I had UF playing most of the afternoon, there were a couple times where :bono: was singing And the rain beats down from Elvis Prestley and America while it was going on :lol:

SG :hug: i'm good...

Drea said:
Okay :wink: Had quite the rainstorm here for a while this afternoon... and as I had UF playing most of the afternoon, there were a couple times where :bono: was singing And the rain beats down from Elvis Prestley and America while it was going on :lol:

that's beautiful - it's been raining steadily here as well, nothing i love more than the sound of a downpour, don't like being out in it, but to hear it from my bedroom is the best! so i'm a happy little camper :D i'm just finishing off some chores before getting down to some serious study catch up! :nerd:

SG, Drea. :hug: I'm okay, thanks. I've been busy lately. I ought to be doing about two or three other things right now ... :laugh:

... has Dis had her baby yet, or are we still waiting to hear if we're all aunts? :wink:

Have you ever seen any of Bill Cosby's old stand-up routine about family?

where he talks about how children turn perfectly normal, sane adults into blathering idiots? :lol:

"come here. comeherecomeherecomeherecomeherecome HERE!" :crazy:

And Dis and Mr. Dis won't be "Dis" and "Mr. Dis" around their house anymore: They're going to become "Mom" and "Dad." :yikes:

not that that's a bad thing, but it may be a little scary.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :hug:

I'll be in and out, but I just need to get away from the stressful hockey game every now and then. :crazy: It's a good game, but my god, the stress!!! :huh:

jobob said:
And Dis and Mr. Dis won't be "Dis" and "Mr. Dis" around their house anymore: They're going to become "Mom" and "Dad." :yikes:

not that that's a bad thing, but it may be a little scary.

Definitely a big deal sort of a change :yes:

I think about some of my friends I knew before they became parents and afterwards :lol: I'm just waiting for their kids to get old enough to hear the stories :wink:

Hi Jo! :hug: I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.

Vancouver's playing Dallas Stars. It's game 7, so whoever wins tonight (Vancouver!!) advances to the next round.

Vancouver has totally dominated the 2nd period, which is very nice.

ThoraSEB said:
Hi Jo! :hug: I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.

Vancouver's playing Dallas Stars. It's game 7, so whoever wins tonight (Vancouver!!) advances to the next round.

Vancouver has totally dominated the 2nd period, which is very nice.

That's because I wasn't around last week and had limited computer access for half the week. I missed everybody last Satuday night. :sigh:

Say, doesn't the winner of this series play the Red Wings in the second round of the playoffs? :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom