Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

iTunes and the iPod were made for you, VP. :wink:

The most iTunes charges for a single album is $9.99 US -- and you can either buy single songs or the whole album. It's made for iPods, but you can easily burn their downloaded songs to CD. :happy:

And you don't have to have an iPod to use iTunes (but it helps).

Meh, why pay 99 cents when you can get them for free. :wink:

And I don't usually pay much more than $9.99 per cd, anyway. Usually from 10 - 12.99.

well, I think I'm going to bed soon, at a reasonable hour. :yawn:

It's all part of my "act like a normal adult" secret plan for world domination. Yeah. Something like that.

:wink:

gotta go for a bit to let Sarah use the computer, not that I've been participating a great deal, anyway. :wink: BBL

Sami, he's just being an idiot, try not to let him bother you. Behaviour like that is a reflection on him, not you. :hug:

:lol: thanks VP :hug:

I think I'm gonna try to get to sleep too :(

goodnight girls :hug: :heart:

I seriously don't know what I'd do without you girls right now (or ever, of course :wink: ) I haven't spoken to my closest FL friend in like 3 weeks and I don't think I will again, not like I want to- long story- and my other friends here, I just wouldn't talk to them about these kinda things. And my best friend isn't online and if I called her house her mom would kill me :laugh:

so thanks, really :heart:

sami0201 said:

:hug:

can't live with 'em......um.......yeah :lol:

Can't leave 'em out on the curb when you're done with 'em?

:laugh:

Not that I'm that mean/bitter/nasty towards those of the male persuasion ... I just can't find any who are single and available. :(

Sad_Girl said:
My Launchcast radio has decided it hates me tonight, apparantly. It's playing the worst f:censored:g music :yuck:

The skip button is your friend in that case *G* Or do the picking the artist thing on "my station"... though IIRC I had to ADD U2 - wierd :eyebrow:

Drea said:

The skip button is your friend in that case *G* Or do the picking the artist thing on "my station"... though IIRC I had to ADD U2 - wierd :eyebrow:

:lol: I've skipped the first four or five songs - after rating them as 'never play again'

Finally got something decent (puddle of mudd) - My Yahoo station knows how much I love us :yes: they're the only ones who get the highest 'can't get enough' rating, so I at least get a decent share of the boys :wink:

sg! :hug:

the lib yesterday was so crowded i would have had to wait 45 mins for a comp and i couldn't spare the extra time {clutter cleaning crap]. so i got about 1 hr & 50 mins now

:love: I love the Larry Mullen Jr Band! :love:
great siggy :wink:

nite sami :hug:

hi drea :hug:

how are you all?

I have a bit of a rest now...after 2 days of cleaning :madspit:

and i did some good work on one of my patti smith photos i'm jazzing up in Comp Art workshop

The weather is lovely...some sun & above avg temps. :applaud:
and my head cold is almost gone....

did anyone comment here about the RS B interview or in a seperate thread

I actaully saw it the night { they deliver early copies here in Midtown NYC} before it came out...but didn't have the money to get it.

Then i got it the next day. I looked over ythe photos a day or so later....and then had a dream...

I'm ok, thanks for asking. it's pretty 'blah' around here, but I'm dealing with it. :wink:

Sorry if I get a little quiet; I'm working on the next chapter of my current fan fic

Back
Top Bottom