Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

omg..and if you click on it he gets bigger:combust: *makes out with computer

Did you make that:combust:

BG..balloon head:lmao: omg!!! awww but i feel bad:( tomorrow doesn't sound like a good day:(

Dude! Stop making out with the computer!!!

print it off :shh:

Nah....that mightened be what they do tomorrow. They did that the last time i went there a few years ago....but tomorrow i have to tell them that im allergic to fruit.....i'm sure that'll go down well with them :lmao:

God, by the end of tomorrow you'll be able to make a dot-to-dot picture out of my scabies! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks GG :)

I am really pleased with that one - I loved the pic when I saw it in RS and knew I had to do something with it, but fighting my scanner is a bit of a chore :slant: so when it turned out, I was very excited :up:

Yep, Dis, I fixed that one up, and I figured out how to do thumbnails, too :D *beams with pride :wink:

its a beautiful piece of work:drool: :drool: I could stare at it all day:combust:

OMFG!!! That pic! I couldn't stop staring at that pic when i opened my mag up!!!! :combust: :combust: think i like it better than the cover :wink:

BG - that sounds so gross about balloon heads and stuff! :madspit:

I got RS in Borders BG! Do you have one down in the pool? Have you been looking in WH Smith?

Thanks DG and BG and Susan and everyone :heart:

as for the big Blue Crack Addict title - I had a private party this morning, just me and DG and Bri :flirt: It was an intimate affair :sexywink:

:lol: No, No big speech or anything, just said that I'm glad to have found this place and proud to have you all as friends :hug:

bono_gal said:

Dude! Stop making out with the computer!!!

print it off :shh:

Nah....that mightened be what they do tomorrow. They did that the last time i went there a few years ago....but tomorrow i have to tell them that im allergic to fruit.....i'm sure that'll go down well with them :lmao:

God, by the end of tomorrow you'll be able to make a dot-to-dot picture out of my scabies! :lmao:

*stops kissing computer:angry:

print it off! brilliant:happy: I needed a new pic...my RS cover was getting...worn out:shifty:

dot to dot scabies....now thats hawt foreplay!!!!:drool: :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Hope you don't find this is innapropriate at the moment VP, but i can't take my eyes off those pix of Bono lying back on stage!!!!! :combust: :faint: :combust:

:reject:

Goodness no, not inappropriate at all! I'm a firm believer in enjoying life when you can...and stuff like this kind of drives that home. So drool away. :)

:hug:

Its funny, I'm not all that excited about St Louis.
I've already met the girls in Chicago :drool:
How could it be more fun than that?

Although.......I do get Ruff all to myself there........:drool:

sami0201 said:
back :wave:

sorry :crazy: I had to run out and get my eyebrows threaded :lmao:

I look so hawt now :drool: :lol: :wink:

Threaded? :huh:

Speaking of eyebrows, I haven't gotten my eyebrows waxed in sooo long. :| Plucking them is a bitch and a half. :madspit:

Wild:hug:

Sami:hug:
omfg! what is eyebrow threading:yikes:

clone..what was your edit gonna say?:lmao: I could only imagine

daygloeyes2 said:

Threaded? :huh:

Speaking of eyebrows, I haven't gotten my eyebrows waxed in sooo long. :| Plucking them is a bitch and a half. :madspit:

every time I turn around I have to pluck them:angry: I hate them:madspit: never tried waxing though:hmm: I'd probably screw up and rip them off by mistake:lmao:

Dismantled said:

every time I turn around I have to pluck them:angry: I hate them:madspit: never tried waxing though:hmm: I'd probably screw up and rip them off by mistake:lmao:

I don't wax them myself. If I did, I'd have no eyebrows. :lmao:

:hmm: Maybe I can get them waxed before the 4th? :D

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't wax them myself. If I did, I'd have no eyebrows. :lmao:

:hmm: Maybe I can get them waxed before the 4th? :D

don't have them screw up and rip too much off:lmao: I can just picture bonos reaction:lmao:

although:hmm: he might take pity on you and think you were a cancer patient:hmm:

sorry:tsk: that was SO wrong.

That's a relief VP! :) Did you drool over those pix yourself a bit earlier? :sexywink:

Dismantled said:

*stops kissing computer: angry:

print it off! brilliant:happy: I needed a new pic...my RS cover was getting...worn out: shifty:

dot to dot scabies....now thats hawt foreplay!!!!: drool: : lmao:

Omg....you just got diet pepsi all over my media work!!!

It came through my nose....oh yeah...so very hawt :drool:

Susan- I'd be lying if I said I had looked in all those places....i dont think we have a "Borders" but we do have a smiths....and i just blatenly havent been there :lol:

SG- intimate affir :hmm:

Sami- Threaded?!?! sounds painful!

VintagePunk said:

Thanks SG, Wild :hug: And Sami :hug:

Yes, my dad, when she was 10, and Steve's dad passed away a little over a year ago. :(

Well, I don't know whether it's a good thing or not, it does provide some sort of anesthesia, having been through the steps of loss before. A little, at least.

:hug: Still, let her know she's not alone, and if it would help to talk I'm all ears; on the phone or here. I lost my Uncle when I was 12, so I have some sort of understanding of what its like.

Dismantled said:

:lmao:

I used to get them waxed but my skin is sensitive so I'd be all red for days :| threading is an Indian thing where the woman literally puts a piece of thread through her teeth and like twists it around her finger and rips your hair out :lmao: I can't explain it but it's more precise than waxing and it doesn't irritate my skin :lol: And the place I go to is actually part of a chain in India and the women are from India so they do it really good :drool: :wink:

bono_gal said:

Omg....you just got diet pepsi all over my media work!!!

It came through my nose....oh yeah...so very hawt :drool:

Susan- I'd be lying if I said I had looked in all those places....i dont think we have a "Borders" but we do have a smiths....and i just blatenly havent been there :lol:

SG- intimate affir :hmm:

Sami- Threaded?!?! sounds painful!

sticky nostrils:combust:

:lmao::huh:

As you&Dis would both say BG, get yo ass down WH Smith beatch!!!! :madwife: :nerd:

:ohmy: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom