Pleban Girls Party - Nothing Changes on New Years Day (we still love U2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Yeah I got my sockets all irrigated out with a nice little syringe to get the extra food particles out. I think that's what was giving me a lot of inflammation and pain. So that was fun and now I have one here at home to use. The surgeon asked how I was taking the pain medication and he goes "woha, you were under-medicated. You can take them more often you know" :| Thanks for letting me know now tool.

But yay for general disorientation and less pain now :love:

:yikes: sounds scary

glad youcan use more painkillers now :hug:

Thanks for letting me know now tool.

:lmao:

I need to get some food (haven't eaten in nearly 24 hours, maybe that's why I feel a little sick :shifty: ) and hit the showers. Thanks for putting up with my babbling nonsense. :hug: See you all later.

Pleasure

Enjoyable experiences pump up your immune system, confirms Carl Charnetski, PhD, a professor of psychology at Wilkes University, in Pennsylvania, and author of Feeling Good Is Good for You. And the most pleasurable way to protect yourself from colds and the flu is by having regular sex, he found in a recent study. Men and women who made love once or twice a week had 30 percent higher levels of immunoglobulin A (IgA, a mucous membrane antibody that fights respiratory viruses and bacteria) than those who abstained and -- to everyone's surprise -- those who had sex more than three times a week. "Aristotle was right: All things in moderation -- including sex," says Dr. Charnetski. "While it's unclear why too much is harmful, it may be that these people are in obsessive or poor relationships that cause them stress and anxiety, which in turn suppresses IgA." If more sex isn't on your agenda, try listening to relaxing music, playing with pets, or even cultivating an optimistic attitude. Research shows these things increase the antibody, too.

"We've known for a long time that stress is hard on the immune system, but what's new is finding out that pleasure makes it work much better," he says. "Anything enjoyable, from eating chocolate -- or just smelling it -- to making love has the potential to raise IgA. Even anticipating something nice that's going to happen later in the week stimulates your body's defenses against illness. It looks as though pleasure has the opposite cumulative effect that chronic tension does: Over time, injecting frequent small jolts of joy in your life starts you on an upward spiral to better health."

:hmm:
So Bono could save lives one pleasurable expereince at a time. :drool: :happy:

^said way back after you and VP voted that I took the med green.. not done the first square yet, when I am I'll decide whether to grab the dark green ;)

edgedrawing.jpg

:reject: he has the hardest eyes!! and I don't do noses :angry: :lol: or hands :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom