Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bye Jen:wave:

:hyper: going jamming tomorrow :hyper:

I need you gals' help.... me and bassplayergirl wanna do something at the talent show next year at my school (march, so we've the time) but we like different styles of music.... she's into r&b and funk and suck and I'm into rock.... we wanna play something everybody knows... :hmm: any ideas?

Galeongirl said:
bye Jen:wave:

:hyper: going jamming tomorrow :hyper:

I need you gals' help.... me and bassplayergirl wanna do something at the talent show next year at my school (march, so we've the time) but we like different styles of music.... she's into r&b and funk and suck and I'm into rock.... we wanna play something everybody knows... :hmm: any ideas?

that definitely sounds like you should do something by the Rolling Stones, to me :up:

they're the only band that comes to mind that 1. a lot of people should know 2. qualifies as both funky/r7B and Rock n roll

:shrug: sorry :lol:

btw Beast of burden is one of the best songs EVER :rockon: :wink:

Wow my sim must have been anti social last night. :ohmy::lmao:

Am not suprised at Wild flirting with Jack and SG liking Larry AND Adam. :wink::lol: Drea, falling asleep. :tsk: And a pillow fight with Bono, GG2 you are lucky. :drool:

SG. :bow:

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
Thanks :hug : I was thinking I should post a thread in PLEBAns, asking for advice or something, if only to put my mind at ease... :lol : I'm sure there are loads of people here with more experience flying internationally.

Canadian customs was a breeze compared to US. They were both quite strict, the US especially which is understandable. In the US they scan your passport, fingerprints and your left or right eye. Can't remember which. You also have to fill in these forms about why your're going/where you're staying etc. So try have any accomodation addresses handy on the plane. ( Thats when we filled ours in).

UK - ive never come through as an international visitor, i assume it will be pretty similar, check your passport, you go through customs, get questioned and then go get your luggage. As far as i know we don't scan eyeballs or fingerprints- not sure this is a good or bad thing. :uhoh:

Last edited:
Alisaura - flying internationally is my middle name! :wink:

I'm a non-US citizen, I'm a resident of Tanzania, and go to college in the US... I've flown alone internationally in the US, UK and Canada. Ask me any qs you'd have, I'd be glad to help out. :)

Babydoll said:
Alisaura - flying internationally is my middle name! :wink:

I'm a non-US citizen, I'm a resident of Tanzania, and go to college in the US... I've flown alone internationally in the US, UK and Canada. Ask me any qs you'd have, I'd be glad to help out. :)

Hi BD. :wave::hug: Yes you are the perfect person to ask about flying. :wink: Ali you're welcome to ask me aswell if you want. Just send a PM. :)

How are you two ( hehe U2 :giggle: ) girls?

bonoishot said:

Did i write sig, i meant avatar. :reject::lol:

I thin the av killed me, i can't think straight. :ohmy::combust::evil::faint:

The sig is very nice too though. :droolevil

:grumpy: I was gonna up the big version of my avi but damned imageshack is down... :madwife:

I'm ok Jem, just a bit bored :hug: and how are you?

Back
Top Bottom