Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dishes also an achievement !!!
i am proud because this time last year i was a very very substantial weight , and couldnt run 10m , now i am pretty much at my goal and am fit , its an amazing feeling.
tell you a secret, when i am running i always have a u2 song in my head to keep going. :shh:

mysterious_jen said:
jen feels like she really has dropped her brain !!!

i ran 4 km tonight with my trainer i am very proud, and a bit sore tonight.

4km....:ohmy:

I couldn't run more than 1km, otherwise I couldn't even stand still, and my heart would jump out if I opened my mouth.:huh:

Congratulations on achieving your goal! :applaud: That's very cool. :up:
U2 as motivation works for me... in the long-ago days when I would go to the gym, I used always take my old clunky walkman with me... :wink: It definitely helps to focus on music rather than how much your muscles hurt!

I'm awful at metric measurements, but I know enough to realize that 4 km is a lot :ohmy:

I really really need to get into shape :sigh: but I really hate leaving the computer :lol:

I'm good Ali thanks - I just left for a minute to take my nephews to school - sorry it took so long to respond

how are you? :hug:

* I'm doing much better at getting my exercise now that I have an MP3 player and can take my music along! :yes: :up:

4km = approx. 2.5 miles :yes:

Hi butter7! :wave:

I know how you feel, SG... internet gravity is second only to bed or maybe couch gravity. :wink:

I'm not too bad thanks, Mondays always suck on some level. :grumpy: Had this big meeting at work, there's all manner of controversy and discontent. Blah. I just wanna do my 8 hours and go home! :lol:
On the other hand, 58 days till my holiday! :yikes: I see your countdown has gone below 100... yay! :D

I'll be in the UK for a month (staying with friends and family in various places), and then another fortnight in the US (sci-fi convention in Atlanta, seeing a friend in Chicago, and then a stop in Hawaii to see a volcano).... :hyper:

I'm sure I will, thanks... but I'm paranoid and all I can think of now is the scary customs/security people at the air ports. :yikes: :reject: Last time I went overseas, I was three years old, and my parents took care of all that stuff :lol:

You'll get through it alright, Ali :yes: :hug:

Not that I speak from experience, I've never flown. though I have been through customs at the Canadian border :hmm: somehow I think that wasn't exactly the same though :wink:

Thanks :hug: I was thinking I should post a thread in PLEBAns, asking for advice or something, if only to put my mind at ease... :lol: I'm sure there are loads of people here with more experience flying internationally.

I've heard they're getting tougher with the Canadian border... I think Drea mentioned she needs a passport now, where she didn't before? :shrug:

Nice sig :giggle:... although I'm starting to get a little wary of these GrumpyLarry sigs you keep putting up... trying to tell us something? :uhoh:
:wink:

SG that larry sig is cool...
i find myself struggling with the bono principle of ONE vs the Larry principle of F.O.A.D in everyday life, i often write ONE on my hand to remind me to be nice to people.. its a struggle .

ali put up a thread about it i sure we would have some seasoned travelers here that would love to help.

Sad_Girl said:
pizzaparty2.jpg

:drool: eating a pizza with Bono.... how much better can it be?

Hi SG :hug:

:sexywink: I decided it was time for a change and swapped my sig and avi too...

:giggle: but I like your grumpy larry theme!

Galeongirl said:
:drool: eating a pizza with Bono.... how much better can it be?
Discussing the judicial system with Adam... :drool:... I think... :lol:
(I think I'd be quite happy discussing anything, actually *cough* :D )

Back
Top Bottom