Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
breakfast.jpg

Phone.jpg

dinner.jpg

I'm trying to remember but can't seem to pull it out of my brain - for the ZooTV tour, they had the GA floor set up without chairs, right?

Sad_Girl said:
I'm trying to remember but can't seem to pull it out of my brain - for the ZooTV tour, they had the GA floor set up without chairs, right?

:hmm: I think in the shots of the crowd they show in ZooTV Sydney it looks like there's no chairs :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea - I don't think I could fall asleep even THINKING about having dinner with Will Turner :lol: :wink:

Same here :yes:

That spaghetti sauce is going to wreak havoc on sim me's glasses :lol: I hope she's properly embarrassed when she wakes up :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:hyper:

That SimAdam is such a tease... :madwife:
:wink:

SG, or anyone who knows:
Forgive my ignorance of all things Sim, but what are all those things hanging above their heads, like the crystals and people-icons and plus signs and such? :reject:
*wonders why her sim was talking about a gavel* :scratch: :giggle:

Hi Jen! :wave: And if Moobday is Monday, then it certainly is... it's 11am in the UK/Ireland at the moment.

Last edited:
moobday is running late then, and i think thats what the sims are thinking about ? the stuff in the bubbles over their heads..
i dont know much about it either, other than the ones made here by very brainy plebans are top stuff !!!!!

Alisaura said:

:hyper:

That SimAdam is such a tease... :madwife:
:wink:

SG, or anyone who knows:
Forgive my ignorance of all things Sim, but what are all those things hanging above their heads, like the crystals and people-icons and plus signs and such? :reject:
*wonders why her sim was talking about a gavel* :scratch: :giggle:

Hi Jen! :wave: And if Moobday is Monday, then it certainly is... it's 11am in the UK/Ireland at the moment.

The green/yellow crystal shapes indicate which sim I am currently 'playing' ie the active sim. the baloons are like in comic strips they are stuff the sim is talking about. or clouds are thoughts. plus and minus signs are for some of the things I have to keep track of for each sim, they all have goals, wants, desires, and relationship points to each other sim.

the gavel would mean you two were discussing the justice system :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
The green/yellow crystal shapes indicate which sim I am currently 'playing' ie the active sim. the baloons are like in comic strips they are stuff the sim is talking about. or clouds are thoughts. plus and minus signs are for some of the things I have to keep track of for each sim, they all have goals, wants, desires, and relationship points to each other sim.

the gavel would mean you two were discussing the justice system :wink:
Hey SG! :wave: Thanks for the info. :D This is all making me want to pick up a copy of the game and try it for myself... :shifty:
But I already spend too much time on this machine, and you're doing a fabulous job :D

How are things in SG land today? :wink:
And Jen land too?

Huzzah! :applaud: I am in awe of people who excercise, I can't make myself do it... :reject: Especially when it's cold!
My main achievement for the day (aside from work) is doing the dishes. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom