Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack: ok now I don't know it anymore.... which pic did I have as avi before this one?

I feel so sorry for poor, neglected Bono :(

Last edited:
Drea said:
I think they'd know if a bunch of belly dancers - most likely humming MW - suddenly showed up near where they're recording :lol:

Hey. I didn't say it was an original plan. I said it was a plan. :wink:

:yawn: I think it's bedtime for me, even though I'm off school for the next two weeks till I hear wether I graduated or not...

:kiss: Bye gals!

:ohmy: Forgot that I said hi here, and now I don't have time to stay anymore! Sorry. It's probably just as well, though, anyway, 'cause I'm not in a happy place at the moment, so I wouldn't exactly brighten up your days...

I'll be back on some other time, only five days until it's offically summer holiday for me!

Night :hug:

http://www.masondixonknitting.com - the current top entry, titled "Message From a Sock" :lmao:

To understand why this is funny to a knitter, you need to know two things:

1)Socks can be knit either on a set of double pointed needles (dpns for short) or on circular needles.

2)Stephanie (Pearl-McPhee, who you guys have seen me mention in here before, last week especially) is a very vocal proponent of the dpns method of doing socks, and she and Cat Bordhi (another knitting writer who is a designer and a vocal proponent of the circ method) had a competition a few months ago to see which method is faster. (Apparently Stephanie won :lol: )

(FYI, the women in that top pic are, from left to right: Debbie Stoller (author of the Stitch'n'Bitch Nation books), Kay (of Mason-Dixon Knitting), Stephanie, and Ann (of Mason-Dixon Knitting) *g*)

ETA: Oh, and Addis are a type of circular needle (I love me my Addi Turbos - they're great for shawls and afghans :heart: )

Last edited:
fire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom