Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Hmmm, apparently this Enya person sings that super annoying "Only time" song...

I :heart: Enya

Be nice to her , she's Bono neighbour :yes: She lives directly opposite:wink: well diagonally:lol:

Mount Mapas has all the ingredients that millionaires look for - stunning sea views, handsome reception rooms for entertaining on a grand scale and space on the lawn for a helicopter pad. Not to mention rich neighbours. Singer Enya is shortly moving into the parish, having paid around £2.5 million for Ayesha Castle, which looms above Mount Mapas on its 3.5 acres of woodland.

Bono has a mansion nearby while truck importer, Pino Harris, is a stone's throw away at Mount Eagle.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
:From allheadlinenews.com: Orlando Bloom hugged an angry stalker who broke into his hotel room. A woman recently managed to gain entry to the "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star's room, but instead of being scared or angry, quick-thinking Orlando calmly consoled her. He told Gotham magazine: "To be honest, I don't want to share this with you because if I were that person reading this, I'd feel so embarrassed. She got kind of aggressive with me and was really angry. She was like, 'I've been at every premiere and you never say hello.' And it was funny, I felt really upset. I felt bad for her. So I turned around and went over to her and just gave her a hug and said, 'It's cool. I'm sorry you feel let down or disappointed. But the nature of my life is I can't necessarily stop every time, and it's not because I don't want to.' I think she felt a little better afterwards, and so did I. And for me, it actually shed a little light on the other side of the coin."

How many girls do you think will be breaking into his room for a hug now?

Sound like something a pleba girl would try :shifty:

Except we wouldn't be angry we'd just try and jump him :shifty:

Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

WildHoney said:

Sound like something a pleba girl would try :shift y:

:silent:

:lol:

Im so tired. I started to reply to PM's that were sent weeks ago. :yikes::reject: Then i fell asleep, i need a nap. :crack:

I'm on the pill now so my monthly friends arrival hasn't bee too bad. Poor kat has felt really bad all day htough so been looking after her.

Hardly any pain, its been amazing. :drool:

BBL> :kiss:

PS. :lmao: at the thread title.

Alisaura said:
The AB-era picture thread is here...
http://forum.interference.com/t176880.html

...it contains a recent shot of the band recording in Morocco, and I think someone pasted the little article from u2.com there too, if that was what you're after?

Hi SG :wave:

Oh, no I saw that. I thought there was something new everyone was talking about :huh:
eta: * and now I see that there IS something new in that thread (as you already told me :reject: and I just scanned over it)

Hello everyone :wave: Sorry I went AWOL :reject:

SG & Drea :hug:

I'm heading to the Dr in a bit to get some more antibiotics for this cough/cold I've had for almost 2 weeks now. Hopefully that will do the trick. I've been coughing so much. Not fun at all.

Other than that I'm doing great - I can't wait to be outside - it's glorious out there! :love:

SG, yep, I saw my Sim. Very nice! :)

Hi GG! :hug:

It's quite rainy here, Thora - I was all set to go for a walk, but when I stepped outside it let out a peal of thunder and started to rain :lol:

:hug: I hope the Dr can help you feel better soon!

Current conditions in TO - 20C with a relative humidity of 88%... Expected high of 24C (feels like 33C) with an 80% chance of thundershowers.

In other words, it's warm but feels freaking hot and we're going to get rained on :lol:

:lol:

It's only 13 here at the moment, but it is only 9:30am! :wink: It's supposed to get to at least 24 at some point, so it sounds similar. Not sure of the humidity, but it's warm. :D

Thanks, SG. :hug: I'm sure it will.

Re: Re: Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

WildHoney said:

Sound like something a pleba girl would try :shifty:

:lmao: my thoughts exactly!

Back
Top Bottom