Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
one of the best Adam pics ever

AdamCCE6v11.jpg

Oh, for heaven's sake, now I know someone is trying to kill me :combust:
Ok, so no grand dad today :) We went to this local fair, and it's raining so bad right now, that we just decided to go straight home again. I'm now popping in regularily to see if Elevation is uploaded. Which it's not. :grumpy:

Anyway, maybe I'll see you all tonight, though I have school tomorrow, so who knows :shrug:

And damn it, why did I let my aunt borrow my laptop for four weeks? :scream: :sad:

the rockin edge said:

i want to go up the cn tower (assuming i get a clear day) but that's kinda hard to miss :lol :

i'm doing my pre travel "getting used to the area" :travelnerd: make transit much easier when you get places :nerd :

i did notice my hostel is near plenty of good pubs and the 'historic distillery district' :drunk :

The CN Tower :drool:

I also check out places before i travel, its exciting :hyper:

Pubs :drunk: :hyper::lol:

There was also a really good view from the Hyatt hotel Adam (there bar is an 18th floor roof terrace :drool: ) but depends if you can be bothered to go to Yorkville :wink:

Yonge Street :drool: Though VP and SG had bought out every U2 item on the street :grumpy: :madwife:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

It was easy, although some stations have the same names :madwife:

:madwife: Yeah that one near the Harley Davidson shop/Saks there were 2 stations with the same name but different lines :angry:

But i am used to the London underground so it's a lot easier:wink:

Give me the underground anyday :wink:

I understood Bostons subway quite well though and Torontos wasnt too bad :wink:

JezSnape said:

Oh, for heaven's sake, now I know someone is trying to kill me :combust :
Ok, so no grand dad today : ) We went to this local fair, and it's raining so bad right now, that we just decided to go straight home again. I'm now popping in regularily to see if Elevation is uploaded. Which it's not. :grumpy :

Anyway, maybe I'll see you all tonight, though I have school tomorrow, so who knows :shrug :

And damn it, why did I let my aunt borrow my laptop for four weeks? :scream: :sad:

:lol: yes theres always someone tyring to kill us with pics in here, you know you like it really :evil:

That sucks about the fair :( :hug: the waethers horrible here aswell :grumpy:

I'm getting a laptop when i go to Canada, i'll need my girls :drool: :happy:

the rockin edge said:
she's not on the map :angry:

:wink:

i want to go up the cn tower (assuming i get a clear day) but that's kinda hard to miss :lol:

i'm doing my pre travel "getting used to the area" :travelnerd: make transit much easier when you get places :nerd:

i did notice my hostel is near plenty of good pubs and the 'historic distillery district' :drunk:

not that i care about that stuff :shifty:

Thats not faqr from where we stayed last September :)

and I went to the CN tower the first time I was there but chickened out and didn't actually go up. (I have a serious fear of heights thing :yikes: :reject: )

Sad_Girl said:

Thats not faqr from where we stayed last September : )

and I went to the CN tower the first time I was there but chickened out and didn't actually go up. (I have a serious fear of heights thing :yikes : :reject : )

SG :hug: how are you this morning

Awww :hug: I remember VP saying in Chicago her and Sarah have never been up coz VP doesnt like heights either, so you're not alone :hug:

:ohmy: No i didnt know :hyper: :drool: :combust:

be back in 10 minutes :drool:

Its a bank holiday here so me and Wild arent in work :rockon:

:hug:

Turned out I didn't have to be up *that* early, Sarah skipped band today, and she has a spare first period, so she just got up herself, but i have to be to the bank in a bit. :grumpy:

I know!

I adore that man more every day :edge: :heart: :cute:

Yep thats from Jazzfest :sigh: I wish I was there! :scream:

Thats with the new birth brass band - he also appeared with DMB

Back
Top Bottom