Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
uh huh :shifty:

how are you? :wink:

I'm okay. Just got home from watching a movie. It was nice. :)

Is my clone playing hiding games? :shame:

Hey Thora :hug: How was the rest of the radio thing? Too bad they don't get played more in your area - I have 6 stations programmed in my car, and they seem to be on all the time here. Last summer, leading up to their Toronto shows, it seemed like everytime I scanned through the stations, they'd be on at least one or two. :drool:

VP :hug: The show was pretty good. They played mainly 80's stuff, which was totally fine by me. :)

They played a ton of U2 when they were in town last year, but normally they stick to just a staple of around 3 or 4 of their songs.

I didn't want to come home, but didn't want to leave Sarah and Kelly alone, in case something went wrong. :sigh:

How can we get her out from lurking? :hmm: Leave a trail of chocolate? Leave a trail of chocolate Bonos? :evil:

Night Thora :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I didn't want to come home, but didn't want to leave Sarah and Kelly alone, in case something went wrong. :sigh:

How can we get her out from lurking? :hmm: Leave a trail of chocolate? Leave a trail of chocolate Bonos? :evil:

:hug:

chocolate Bonos :lol: :hmm:

i'm looking at maps of the TO area :drool:

:shifty:

she's not on the map :angry:

:wink:

i want to go up the cn tower (assuming i get a clear day) but that's kinda hard to miss :lol:

i'm doing my pre travel "getting used to the area" :travelnerd: make transit much easier when you get places :nerd:

i did notice my hostel is near plenty of good pubs and the 'historic distillery district' :drunk:

not that i care about that stuff :shifty:

I do the same thing, I'm a total map geek! :lol:

I'm not really sure where the distillery district is, but I remember that is where the One benefit hosted by Kate Hudson last Sept. that Bono showed up at was held.

yeah, it sounds complicated cause there's multiple systems on top of each other :coocoo: i've only ever used 1 train system and 1 bus route. :wink:

cabs cost too much :yikes: :lol:

i'm such a public transit whore :drool:

did i just say that? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom