Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Ack, ack, ack! :no:

I checked my messages on myspace and got a message from a 29 year old guy the next town over saying he thought I was really gorgeous and that we should chat sometime. :yikes: :yuck:

I'm seriously going to go check the Massachusetts sex offender registry website and see if this guy is on it. :|

Dirty old pervert :madwife:

JezSnape said:

Well, it appears that he meant Monday May 1st, and he's pissed at me for not doing another assignment, so he didn't believe the "my computer crashed" excuse. :sigh:

Which means I have to go back and do some English grammar exam or something, to get my points. F*CK!

:hug: Thanks guys for the hugs. :heart:

aaaa that sucks :( :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I just wrote her a note her a note (i don't even need to, she's 18 and can write her own now, she's just too lazy :grumpy: ) and she pointed out that it's May 1st. I said "is that May day? Should we be erecting a pole? OMG, that sounded so dirty... " I have so corrupted that poor kid. :reject:

:lmao:

Going...

Hey, I could have mentioned that I'd already engaged in some May pole erecting. :silent: :shifty: :lmao:

You girls have been busy!! :drool: You're so hot when you go hard and fast. :combust:

It's my pleasure and privilege to welcome you to The May. Not so many centuries ago, this was a month-long celebration of life, love, passion, pleasure and abundance. In Celtic lore, the prosperity for the entire year to come was connected to this festival. Its mission was to invoke God and Goddess and fertilise the natural cycle of growth. The more passionate and celebratory The May, the more abundant the next four seasons would be. I suggest you name your own personal May Queen or May King in your life, and get the festivities going.

http://www.jonathancainer.com/

:love: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
It's my pleasure and privilege to welcome you to The May. Not so many centuries ago, this was a month-long celebration of life, love, passion, pleasure and abundance. In Celtic lore, the prosperity for the entire year to come was connected to this festival. Its mission was to invoke God and Goddess and fertilise the natural cycle of growth. The more passionate and celebratory The May, the more abundant the next four seasons would be. I suggest you name your own personal May Queen or May King in your life, and get the festivities going.

http://www.jonathancainer.com/

:love: :drool:

:hmm: might have a look what my stars say later :wink: though they never come true :grumpy:

Am back for about 15 minutes VP, then i REALLY need to be productive, ive done absolutley NOTHING today (or all weekend :lol: ) and i need to mop the kitchen floor and wash the dishes up or we'll have nothing ot eat off :lmao:

In the wisdom school of astrology, themes are grouped into each of the 'houses'. Among the most mysterious is the 'eighth house', which covers secrets, finance, contracts, sex and profound transformations from which there is no coming back. The 'eighth' is a strange place. Sometimes we get lost there for years; sometimes the curtains open and we can see all the layers of our relationships and of ourselves. Much that you've been wondering about will make itself known to you in the coming days. Receive the knowledge gratefully, and the universe will offer more.

:ohmy: :scratch:

i can't believe Fly will be in Dublin on Wednesday :hyper: :happy:

bonoishot said:

:hmm: might have a look what my stars say later :wink: though they never come true :grumpy:

Am back for about 15 minutes VP, then i REALLY need to be productive, ive done absolutley NOTHING today (or all weekend :lol: ) and i need to mop the kitchen floor and wash the dishes up or we'll have nothing ot eat off :lmao:

I need to go do some things, too. :madspit: Maybe I'll work for a while, then have a nap. :drool: See you later! :hug:

Yeah, I got dinner done, until the last five minutes when dad swooped in and took over :grumpy: Then he made it all look like he did it :lol:

I have a completely new course starting up tomorrow, so except for agonizing over missing my exam today, I don'thave to do anything :lol:

JezSnape said:
Yeah, I got dinner done, until the last five minutes when dad swooped in and took over :grumpy: Then he made it all look like he did it :lol:

I have a completely new course starting up tomorrow, so except for agonizing over missing my exam today, I don'thave to do anything :lol:

Did you confirm that it meant today for the exam? Maybe there's still time?

DG!! :hyper:

VP, yeah, I talked to my prof. I tried to claim that my computer crashed, but he didn't buy it :lol:
I don't think I would have either... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom