Pleban Girls Party - Nobody here but us plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

10.gif
To Wild's Nuts!

Slainte'! :wink:

:lol:

Oh no no no no no no no no... :ohmy:

I've missed the deadline for my home exam! :scream:
Oh, f*ck, I had forgotten all about it! :censored: :crazy:

My stomach does not take kindly to these panic attacks...

VintagePunk said:
I just wrote her a note her a note (i don't even need to, she's 18 and can write her own now, she's just too lazy :grumpy: ) and she pointed out that it's May 1st. I said "is that May day? Should we be erecting a pole? OMG, that sounded so dirty... " I have so corrupted that poor kid. :reject:

:lmao:

Going...

:lmao::lmao:

Damn, I just read the mail I got from my prof, to see if I really had missed it, and he was very clarifying. "Due monday 2/5" :confused:
Does that mean monday 1/5, or Tuesday 2/5?

VintagePunk said:
I just wrote her a note her a note (i don't even need to, she's 18 and can write her own now, she's just too lazy :grumpy: ) and she pointed out that it's May 1st. I said "is that May day? Should we be erecting a pole? OMG, that sounded so dirty... " I have so corrupted that poor kid. :reject:

:lmao:

Going...

:lmao: I'm seeing that pole wih two birds pecking at it, by the CN Tower

JezSnape said:
Damn, I just read the mail I got from my prof, to see if I really had missed it, and he was very clarifying. "Due monday 2/5" :confused:
Does that mean monday 1/5, or Tuesday 2/5?

:lmao: You're confusing the hell out of the Americans! I thought for a minute you'd missed it by several months! (1/5 being January fifth)

Ack, ack, ack! :no:

I checked my messages on myspace and got a message from a 29 year old guy the next town over saying he thought I was really gorgeous and that we should chat sometime. :yikes: :yuck:

I'm seriously going to go check the Massachusetts sex offender registry website and see if this guy is on it. :|

Oops, sorry SG :reject: :lol:

Well, it appears that he meant Monday May 1st, and he's pissed at me for not doing another assignment, so he didn't believe the "my computer crashed" excuse. :sigh:

Which means I have to go back and do some English grammar exam or something, to get my points. F*CK!

:hug: Thanks guys for the hugs. :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:
Ack, ack, ack! :no:

I checked my messages on myspace and got a message from a 29 year old guy the next town over saying he thought I was really gorgeous and that we should chat sometime. :yikes: :yuck:

I'm seriously going to go check the Massachusetts sex offender registry website and see if this guy is on it. :|

:yikes: Yeah, 29 is SO Old! :wink:

No, seriously - thats just not right :uhoh: :no:

:lol: No worries Jez- we Americans are just a little slow sometimes :wink:

JezSnape said:
Oops, sorry SG :reject: :lol:

Well, it appears that he meant Monday May 1st, and he's pissed at me for not doing another assignment, so he didn't believe the "my computer crashed" excuse. :sigh:

Which means I have to go back and do some English grammar exam or something, to get my points. F*CK!

:hug: Thanks guys for the hugs. :heart:

Awwww :hug: Poor Jez :sad:

Bye Jez :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Ack, ack, ack! :no :

I'm seriously going to go check the Massachusetts sex offender registry website and see if this guy is on it. : |

:yikes: :| :|

Back
Top Bottom