PLEBAn Girls Party: No Eyeliner on the Horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,001
User Name Posts
zuropa_fit 214
Galeongirl 203
dazzledbylight 102
WildHoney 96
Alisaura 89
Drea 54
U2MaNaIcWeIdO 42
JezSnape 30
RedRocksU2 24
RegularBonoFan 22
Purplereign 19
Sad_Girl 18
greeneyedgirl 16
VintagePunk 16
love2bmama 15
bonoishot 13
~BrightestStar~ 6
dianepm 6
Russty Cat 5
andberlin 5
chickadee 2
jobob 2
Thora 1
flybabe 1

Just realised I should have called the thread "No Eyeliner on the Horizon" ... :lol:

Unless everyone but me and Weldy and GG like the guyliner look on Bono... :uhoh:

:crack : I'm sick, my head hurts, muscles hurt, cough, throat hurts, ugh, and ofcourse right before christmas.

SickClone:love::hug: I'm ill too. I luckily booked of Monday and Tuesday this week off work, so im ill in be, on my laptop. :shh ::lol: I have a sore throat ( it hurt last night like a mofo :madwife: ), sore ears, my head is all fuzzy and achey, my Uvula ( the dangly thing at back of throat ) is swollen and was hanging on my tongue last night as its so swollen :happy: , i keep sneezing but i don't think its a cold as nose isn't running. Craig thinks its an infection. :happy::lol:

Hope you feel better soon GG. :hug:

Hi to everyone else. :kiss: I'm gonna join the fans of SG's animal avatar. Animal. :love:

Gonna go catch up on boards. :kiss:

ETA: This thing i have is weird. Ive had on-off sore throats and hoarseness in my voice and ear aches for nearly 4 weeks, but i was leaving it to see if it cleared up by itself as it wasn't constant throughout the day. It now appears to have gotten worse. :angry:

SickClone:love::hug: I'm ill too. I luckily booked of Monday and Tuesday this week off work, so im ill in be, on my laptop. :shh ::lol: I have a sore throat ( it hurt last night like a mofo :madwife: ), sore ears, my head is all fuzzy and achey, my Uvula ( the dangly thing at back of throat ) is swollen and was hanging on my tongue last night as its so swollen :happy: , i keep sneezing but i don't think its a cold as nose isn't running. Craig thinks its an infection. :happy::lol:

Hope you feel better soon GG. :hug:

:

:hi5:

Fuck I've never had an aching back this bad.. painkillrs don't even work..

:hug: I hope you feel better soon too.

Just realised I should have called the thread "No Eyeliner on the Horizon" ... :lol:

Unless everyone but me and Weldy and GG like the guyliner look on Bono... :uhoh:

Emo idiot trying to be young again? No thanks. I'd rather NOT be embarassed by the band I like.

You mean Bono's not 24? :scratch:

Yeah, really, who told him the eyeliner was a good idea? He is definitely not Johnny Depp. Maybe we can get a mod to change the thread title, Ali. I love "No Eyeliner On The Horizon" :lmao:

Just out of curiosity...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,001
User Name Posts
zuropa_fit 214
Galeongirl 203
dazzledbylight 102
WildHoney 96
Alisaura 89
Drea 54
U2MaNaIcWeIdO 42
JezSnape 30
RedRocksU2 24
RegularBonoFan 22
Purplereign 19
Sad_Girl 18
greeneyedgirl 16
VintagePunk 16
love2bmama 15
bonoishot 13
~BrightestStar~ 6
dianepm 6
Russty Cat 5
andberlin 5
chickadee 2
jobob 2
Thora 1
flybabe 1

:reject:

:giggle:

You mean Bono's not 24? :scratch:

Yeah, really, who told him the eyeliner was a good idea? He is definitely not Johnny Depp. Maybe we can get a mod to change the thread title, Ali. I love "No Eyeliner On The Horizon" :lmao:

Perhaps he's been hanging out with Green day for too long. Forgetting that those guys are WAY younger than him.

Ugh the more I see those pics, the more I resent it.

Hope you feel better GG. :hug:

Today's my son's b'day. I'm going to make the cake before we go horseback riding :hyper:

Ah happy birthday! :hug:

I think I"m going to take another painkiller..

Perhaps he's been hanging out with Green day for too long. Forgetting that those guys are WAY younger than him.

Ugh the more I see those pics, the more I resent it.

I like how Adam says 'I think at the beginning of things he sort of experiments with his look/persona' or something like that, like he's hoping the eyeliner will go away too.

hm, perhaps.. but i don't think I can tolerate alcohol right now.. Finally my breakfast and such came out, now at least I don't feel nauseous anymore..

yea I know, that's most likely a tmi..

Oh, poor GG. Do you live at home? Is your mom the caregiving type?

Last time I was sick/barfing/etc there was nobody around to get me anything so I had to call my neighbor friend. She wasn't home but her husband went to the store and got me some crackers and soda.

Have you tried peppermint tea? That makes me feel better sometimes.

well yea my mom is here, but there's not much she can do,.. I had some green lemon tea before, now I'll just stick to water I think..

I really should eat something, but I totally don't feel like eating..

I still have shopping to do. I'm going to have to finish it tomorrow maybe. And I have a big scrapbook project for my mom that I've barely started. I've never been so behind on christmas. :angry:

Just realised I should have called the thread "No Eyeliner on the Horizon" ... :lol :

Unless everyone but me and Weldy and GG like the guyliner look on Bono... :uhoh :

:lol: I couldn't care either way really.

:hi5:

Fuck I've never had an aching back this bad.. painkillrs don't even work..

:hug: I hope you feel better soon too.

:hug::( I've just sprayed some spray into my throat which numbs your throat. :drool: No pain for a while. :love:

Johnny Depp.

:love::drool:

hm, perhaps.. but i don't think I can tolerate alcohol right now.. Finally my breakfast and such came out, now at least I don't feel nauseous anymore..

yea I know, that's most likely a tmi..

:hug: Awww. Glad you don't feel sick anymore.

Last time I was sick/barfing/etc there was nobody around to get me anything so I had to call my neighbor friend. She wasn't home but her husband went to the store and got me some crackers and soda.

That was nice of the hubby. :up: Craig went and bought me things for my throat before.:love: ec oming back with more stuff later.

well yea my mom is here, but there's not much she can do,.. I had some green lemon tea before, now I'll just stick to water I think..

I really should eat something, but I totally don't feel like eating..

I didn't/don't feel like eating but knowing i had to have something i made some rice, over did it so it was really soft so not to hurt my throat.

I still have shopping to do. I'm going to have to finish it tomorrow maybe. And I have a big scrapbook project for my mom that I've barely started. I've never been so behind on christmas. :angry:

I've done all my shopping yesterday and today. :lol:

If i feel a bit better tommorow or wednesday i might go get a few extra small gifts for craig.

My head aches. :angry: I feel so tired. To nap or not to nap. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom